Sign in to follow this  
firstcoueswas80

UFC 112

Did anyone else watch Anderson Silva act like a complete douche?! That was a joke! The rest of the fights were really good, and I think Frankie Edgar did infact beat BJ, but man that main event was LAME! Dana White is FURIOUS and I dont blame him! After paying $55 for that crap I want my money back! Silva showed how low class he is by toying with his opponent for 5 rounds. Was he the better fighter? By leaps and bounds but come on dude, knock him out or make him tap if you are that far superior (which he is by far). That was by far the worst UFC fight I have ever seen, and I will NEVER again pay to see him as a main event.

Tracy, thanks to you and Angie for coming down! That dip is awesome!

That was a pretty lame main. That fight or lack of fighting make people quit watching, thats why boxing now sux. I think Dana White will have a talk with the dude. I want see him and St Piere fight so he can finally get his!

I did not see the fight, but I hope that someday a fighter comes along that will pound Silva into a pile of mush!

+1, silva needs to go down/ gonna take allot though, he's got talent

I Didn't catch it either, was out going rounds with the canyons, antlers and pack for couple days. Beat the crap outa myself. :lol: But I guess I didn't miss much, maybe next time you spend the 50bucks on a trip to the woods, sounds like seeing a deer would have been better. I never buy the ppv, bowling alley 4$ cover, then 2$ a brew- seems to work out cheaper/ then you and the bros can take the lame fight out on the pins ;)

So BJ met his match huh? I thought surely Diego would have schooled him last fight but he got stomped, BJ conditioning/speed got allot better dropping to lightweight, so what happened, he won the descision but you think he was beat?

I wanna see GSP and BJ, that would be a great one! Yeah I think GSP/silva good one too .....

Look up what Dana had to say about the piss pore fight on utube he said he will make it up to the fans.if you noticed afte the fight Dana was not around. He did not put the belt on Anderson. Rather he tossed the belt to the coach in the fourth round and said you give him the belt I will not do it and Dana left the fights in shame. Then he told buffer to not even read the score just call the winner and get them out of the cage. The thing about Anderson is he is a much better counter fighter. That is why he trys to intice guys to come at him so bad. If you recall every time he would go in for a punch Maia would get two or three punches in on him. Anderson never ingages or is the agressor.