Sign in to follow this  
DesertBull

AZ to hand over hunting license data

to Janet Napalitano and the Dept of Homeland Security.

April 18, 2010

Dear Arizona Campaign for Liberty Members,

Last week, Republicans in the Arizona State House of Representatives voted as a bloc to approve national ids for Arizonans and hand over all hunting license data, business license data, concealed carry permit data and drivers license data from law abiding Arizonans to the US Department of Homeland Security.

Because an amendment had been included in the language, Russell Pearce's bill, SB1070, was sent back to the state Senate for a final vote.

That vote occurs today, Monday, April 19th . The only way to stop it is if you take action now.

Call your own state senator now and tell them to vote no on SB1070, as written.

Click here to get contact information for your state senator.

The Arizona Campaign for Liberty has been educating state senators and representatives on the wording of this bill for a month. The words of the bill are explicit and specific. As you can see for yourself under Section 11-1051, Subsections E, E1 and E2, here, this bill allows for any state agency or political subdivision to hand over any data they have on any citizen for any license.

In fact, the Arizona Campaign for Liberty brought in a nationally recognized expert in national ids who wrote two analyses that have been provided to the politicians voting on this bill.

What have Arizona politicians responded with? "It's not in there" (even though you can see it for yourself!) and they passed an amendment to state that this law shall not be interpreted as to implementing the REAL ID in Arizona.

In other words, our best pro-liberty elected politicians in Arizona did nothing. Worse they voted in favor of national id in the state House and are about to do so TODAY in the state senate! The amendment they said solved the problem did nothing as the bill enables the state to voluntarily hand over the very same data that the REAL ID program attempted to take from the state by force!

State Legislature Republicans and Democrats are willingly handing over your data to Obama's Department of Homeland Security!

And Obama won't even show his birth certificate! Why the heck should we hand any more info over to them!

DB, you must have a full amended version because I don't see this in the Senate introduced version nor in the amendments. Where did you see this?

EBB

I will make a couple phone calls as well but in all honesty, if it is to this point and happening today we are more then likely too late or never had a chance to begin with. This is that "change" that the Obama lovers wanted and they are getting it, but at the expense of all of us! Thank you Desert Bull for keeping an eye on our enemies and informing us as well. :angry:

You guys worry to much. They already know all about us, even the color of underwear we weare!

You guys worry to much. They already know all about us, even the color of underwear we weare!

Well, won't they be surprised when they find out I ain't.....uhh never mind.

when mr napalitano accused us of being terrorists awhile back (remember, if you are a christian, own a gun, are a vet, aren't a homo, are white, conservative in anyway) i writ him an email with my name and address and all that on it and told him to put on the top of the list, so that worthog already has my info anyway. Lark.

when mr napalitano accused us of being terrorists awhile back (remember, if you are a christian, own a gun, are a vet, aren't a homo, are white, conservative in anyway) i writ him an email with my name and address and all that on it and told him to put on the top of the list, so that worthog already has my info anyway. Lark.

Now that was funny!