Sign in to follow this  
ultra300mag

Carp bone

Here is a photo of the muley sheds that my nephew, two friends and I found last weekend. We spent about a day and a half looking and came up with 130 sheds. As you can see they were mostly whites with a few browns sprinkled in. A few nice bucks but no monsters on this trip. Sorry I added the same photo twice.

post-2480-1271943087_thumb.jpg

post-2480-1271943118_thumb.jpg

:blink: Way to slay umm boys, phenominal pile!! I do believe that's the most DEER bone I've ever seen from a shed hunt, my hat is off. Well done!!

How large was the area worked and how many miles hiked?

Very impressive! All Utah finds?

We only saw one deer packing one side. All the rest were bald. We just did not hit the area they were in to shed this year. We did find about 8 or 10 fresh but in the sage brush area we were in it would be easy to walk right past the fresh since the white are so much easier to see. We did three pretty long walks in a day and a half. On the last one my buddy set his GPS and it showed that he traveled a little over five miles on that trip. The other two were similar. We found them all in Nevada.

That is an amazing pile. From all the whites you found there must not be too many people collecting them in that area. Great job!!!!

Wish we could have been there bro. But some of us have to work for a living... Hopefully you guys left a few for us next week. Should be fun this weekend going scouting for your Desert Bighorn.