Sign in to follow this  
NRS

Pinal county deputy shot by drug smuggler

I just heard on the news that a Pinal County Deputy Sheriff has been shot by a drug smuggler with an AK type of rifle and they are searching for the deputy but have not found him yet. Please keep him and all searching for him in your prayers and ask God to help the searchers find him in time to give him aid.

They found the deputy and he was helped to the rescue helicopter.

My prayers are with all law enforcement and Border Patrol, that have to deal with this everyday.

1 uda in custody, not sure if part of the same group. Officers weapon recovered. Now at hospital. Lots of L.E. agencies there.

I think you need to check your resoures? He was for it last I heard! Maybe this will open some more eyes that think its a bad idea!

And the Pinal county sheriff is against 1070?

Just got home from this incident.... long night. Its not the Pinal County Sheriff that is against it, it is the Pima County Sheriff that is.>>> Manny

And the Pinal county sheriff is against 1070?

Just got home from this incident.... long night. Its not the Pinal County Sheriff that is against it, it is the Pima County Sheriff that is.>>> Manny

Thank you. My bad

he looked like a joke. not a tooth where it was suposed to be in that mouth. :lol: