Sign in to follow this  
YOUNGGUNZ

Black River Trip

I have a Black River Trip planned in a few weeks and I'll be meeting a buddy from Peoria In Globe to make the rest of the trip together. With only the two of us I thought it would be a little silly to drive both trucks the rest of the way up. Is there anywhere in Globe that is safe to park a truck for few days? Thanks for any leads.

Carl

Unbelievable. Thank you Amanda. I will call you later this afternoon.

have they start hitting up there yet. we are goin for a couple days when they start heating up.

Unbelievable. Thank you Amanda. I will call you later this afternoon.

Actually, it's not unbelievable (although I truly appreciate your sentiment....)! Anyone who knows Amanda is not one bit surprised by this small friendly jesture! ;)

Amanda is the best!!!!! :)

S.

:)

Be sure to ask Amanda about her free wash and wax service while your vehicle is parked. ;)

LOL! That service is only on Tuesdays....what day were you going to park here? LOL!

I will be heading out June 4th and coming back on the following Tuesday.

I will actually be going up the 4th super early and coming back the afternoon of the 6th. Amanda, if the dates and times are ok, i would love to take you up on the offer. Thanks Again.

Carl

Yes, just call me and we can work out the details. I probably won't be around but it won't matter...my husband probably will be and your truck will be safe.

Amanda, I'm planning an in Monday out Wednesday trip, I prefer Turtle wax but whatever you have on hand will be sufficient....... :D :D

Don't know that you have figured out who I am yet, but I know who you are.......

Amanda, I'm planning an in Monday out Wednesday trip, I prefer Turtle wax but whatever you have on hand will be sufficient....... :D :D

Don't know that you have figured out who I am yet, but I know who you are.......

Ok! Luckily they just put in a new automatic carwash near me with some great options for waxing, so my big secret is I just run the cars through there and then pretend I did it all by hand :)

So who are you? PM me if you prefer.

So what kind of detective work is that......what if I want to drive you crazy for a while wonder who that sob is.... :D

Oh yea, and no fair looking at my email address.

Here is a hint, I met you through Linda.

So what kind of detective work is that......what if I want to drive you crazy for a while wonder who that sob is.... :D

Oh yea, and no fair looking at my email address.

Here is a hint, I met you through Linda.

Already looked at your email address, so yes, now I know who you are :)

Welcome!