Sign in to follow this  
azslim

Memorial Day

My monitor wasn't blurry! NOT!! Ate a few c-rats with some great Marines and proud this AF FAC got to break bread with the best! God bless our troops serving in harms way!

I would like to do something to say thank you to our military. So if you are a CouesWhitetail.com member and you have served in the military (past or present) and you are interested in attending the Arizona Deer Association fundraising banquet on June 5 in Scottsdale, please let me know. I would like to give ten of you a complimentary ticket to Deer Daze seminar and the banquet. Call me or email me if you want to go and you meet the qualifications. 928-200-0544 amanda@coueswhitetail.com

Good for you Amanda! You are a great person no matter what Linda says about you. :lol:

Cheri and I both qualify, she did 8 years and I did 7 but rather than try and get the tickets I would like see you give them to some kids that haven't been out as long, been over 20 years for both of us. If you get a bunch of requests I would suggest you have a hierarchy giving the tickets from the earliest to the latest concerning separation dates. Let the kids that have had bullets launched at them recently go the the head of the line.

to all who have served and are still serving....THANK YOU!

this weekend i will pop a top for you!

James

I served 2002-06 with the U.S. Army 25th Infantry division and have earned my combat strips and CIB. This post brought a rush of emotions and tears to my eyes. I miss you brothers and all that you gave for our great country. Thank you

Thanks to all who have served in the past, present and future. Because of you we have a great country to live in. Lets keep it that way!

I never served but would like to thank every woman and man who served our country, to keep us free, for your service to all Americans. May God Bless each and everyone of you. THANK YOU! :)

TJ