Sign in to follow this  
cowboy hunter

my L.A. essay about coues deer

Nice essay. And don't take Bill's review too hard, he is one of the best hunting editors in the world! He is only trying to help :)

PS....if you want, tell Bill he misspelled your name and he should correct it :)

he spelt it right its:Quinton

What did ya get!? :P She handed them out today. :lol:

Thank you for giving us all the chance to read your essay. It takes great courage to put yourself out here for all of us to read. Reading and writing can be a wonderful adventure! Best of luck to you.

Yeah....So what was the turn out? You too Cody, what did you get?....huh, wonder if my son even did his.....? Something worth checking into Edline!

Great read Quinton, by the way. Loved the opening, it puts the reader out there in his favorite spot....

-Jeremy-

Yeah....So what was the turn out? You too Cody, what did you get?....huh, wonder if my son even did his.....? Something worth checking into Edline!

Great read Quinton, by the way. Loved the opening, it puts the reader out there in his favorite spot....

-Jeremy-

I got a B+!! ;) Oh well!! :lol:

-Jeremy-

Ah, so today you are at home like most RCMS kids that did not go to the water park....haha!

-Jeremy-

-Jeremy-

Ah, so today you are at home like most RCMS kids that did not go to the water park....haha!

-Jeremy-

Yes sir!!!!! ;) :lol: :lol:

It took me a moment to figure out that L.A. meant Language Arts. At first I thought "this isn't that long of an essay". Nice job. Let us know what the teacher thinks.

It took a little while for me to figure out what "L.A." meant, too. I thought,"This is the best essay from Los Angeles I've ever read. . . from kids or adults!!" Fabulous work!!