CouesWhitetail

Wild Heritage Taxidermy

Just wanted to pass on a quick story, some may know and some not, that Dale offers half-price mounts for first time successful Juniors hunters. I was hunting with a friend of mine and his sixteen year old son this weekend in 23. The boy took a nice 3 x 3 coues. I told my friend Dale has this offer for first time successful juniors.

He took the deer to Dale's shop and without my friend saying a word, Dale brought up the 1/2 price discount. That struck me as an honorable man. Daniel would have had great memories of the hunt anyway, but Dale's effort to keep the hunting tradition alive for the next generation, at a very afforded price, made the weekend that much more special. Just wanted to share, Take Care, JLG.

JLG, Glad we could help make Daniel's hunt more memorable for him. Having kids ourselves that are of almost big game hunting age, we understand wanting to preserve their hunting memories. Along with the 1/2 price Jr's First Deer we also give all Jr's 15% off all mounts including lifesize until they are 18.

Take Care and Good Luck to all the Youth hunters.

Dale & Heather