Sign in to follow this  
Coues Archer

My 2009 monster muley!!!!

Wow!!!!! Nice buck!

Whitetail genes in that rack somewhere along the way maybe????? Maybe Jim H. will comment??

Thanks for sharing!

S.

:)

See that same antler configuration in the desert carp in the low deserts around Phoenix alot. In areas where there are no coues at all. Seems to be a unique trait amongst desert mulies.

The score on this pig was 188 3/8!!!!

CouesDieHard: This buck was killed no where near pheonix!!!! in fact it was killed about 400 miles away from pheonix.

CouesDieHard: This buck was killed no where near pheonix!!!! in fact it was killed about 400 miles away from pheonix.

Great buck for sure nice job!!

I am confused though was it taken in So arizona or over 400 miles from Pheonix I don't think it can be both??

Great buck for sure nice job!!

I am confused though was it taken in So arizona or over 400 miles from Pheonix I don't think it can be both??

and....400 miles from PHX puts you out of state. Was thinking the same thing. None the less a KILLLER BUCK!! Congrats again!

Coues Archer,

Wasn't trying to imply that toad came from anywhere around Phoenix, just that I have seen desert mulies with similar rack configurations in areas where there are no coues. Meaning I don't think that muley has any whitetail blood in him just by looking at that rack. heck of a deer, Congrats.

Lee

Yea, I wasn't necessarily trying to imply anything with my original question either. Simple observation.... BTW, I've seen muleys with similar configurations in the mountains just 60-70 miles east of Phx. ;)

S.

Yea, I wasn't necessarily trying to imply anything with my original question either. Simple observation.... BTW, I've seen muleys with similar configurations in the mountains just 60-70 miles east of Phx. ;)

S.

there are coues in those mountains 60 - 70 miles east of phoenix ... So now I am confused :blink: