flyphsr

easton flatliner

Has any one shot the easton flatline arrows and what do you think about them. I am ready to buy some different arrows. Just wondering

a buddy of mine bought these and they seem sweet, tiny nocks and inserts. His arrows weigh 349 and they are splined for his 70# Hoyt he lost about 20 to 30 grns by switching to this arrow

I shoot target/3-D to make myself a better hunter sooo... I use the same setup all

year... I am using FMJ's... I love them... better than ACC's...

I shot them for a while after having shot CE Maximas for a few years. Good arrow, same weight as the CEs but about $40 cheaper per dozen. I also bought a dozen Easton Carbon Storms for $60 from Bear Mtn, figured I would shoot them in the backyard and save wear and tear on my expensive arrows, broken nocks and fletchings and the occassional block wall can get expensive in a hurry. Well pretty quickly I noticed tha the cheap Carbon Storms were quieter and more stable in flight and grouped better than any of the lighter arrows I had been shooting so they are now my hunting arrow, at about half the price of the Flatlines.