Ive been around here for some time .mostly reading all your post . when my mom and dad come down to chandler from Globe they would be on my computer to look at your posts and pic .They both love your site so much that they got a computer in june .

Today my mom was at the store . She was about to leave when she saw a Coueswhitetall.com sticker on the bock of a car being the person she is she went up and asked if he was the one who had the website .he said that it was his wifes . and talked to my mom for awhile .

I wonted to say Thank You to Amanda and her husband for takening the time to talk to my mom . She called me as soon as she got home to tall me about her trip to town she was so happy to meet a part of the site she loves to visit . You made my day as much as hers

You are welcome! My husband enjoyed talking to your mom and it's great to meet people who love the site as much as I do!

I always encourage people to stop by and say hi if they see my jeep around.

Amanda

rimhunter, A while back I had the same experience while I was on my way to walmart, I seen a jeep that had a coueswhitetail.com sticker on the back of it, and just knew I had to stop him and find out who he was. It was Amanda's husband and he is one heck of a guy. Thats when I realized I wanted one of them CWT.com stickers on my window :lol: If anyone around Tucson ever sees a red and white bronco with one on the back window, don't be a stranger B)

Hey Amanda,

What is the deal? All these sightings sounds like your hubby gets to drive your new jeep more than you do? :blink: Or Maybe he likes the CWT sticker, more than the jeep?

:(

I saw Paul and Amanda last week at the SW in Mesa lol

You guys get around!!

I have two jeeps and both have CW.com stickers on them. My husband just sold his truck and is now using my old black jeep as his rig. He is more visible than me. He tends to be out more in places where people go, so people see him more often than me. I tend to be out in the hills where the animals are. :(

Anyone who wants one of the large CW.com decals, just email me and I will get you one. I have kinda assumed not many people would want one, but it seems I was wrong...

Here is the sticker on my old black jeep, which has over 270K miles on it and still running strong!

jeep-sticker.jpg