rut

Grong....Where Did They Go?????

What happened to the big sets of coues sheds you posted pictures of a week ago or so? I wanted to show them to a friend of mine and the post and the pics were not there.....whats up????

So, this is a good time to remind everyone to please not post pics unless you have permission for it. People are just funny sometimes about that. They don't like to see their stuff posted without them knowing about. I don't know the whole story on this one, but it does serve as a good reminder to check with people before posting.

I definitely had permission from Justin to post his sheds. I assumed it was cool to share with all of you just how awesome all the sheds together would be. Esp since they posted pics of the sheds when they found them back in '08 and they're still on this site today. Guess I was wrong.....

Just to clarify....Grong had permission to post one of the sets of sheds, but he didn't get prior permission from the other owners about posting their sheds from that same buck. However, Josh assumed it would be ok because those guys had previously posted those sheds in this forum back when they found them. It's too bad...that was neat seeing all the sheds together. You just can't guess sometimes what people will be comfortable with or not, so it's always best to ask beforehand.

I know what you are talking about Josh. As we all know I have had this done to me twice. And one time I even had a hunter get down right stinky with me about it. I was told to post them by the guides in one case an the hnter blew a head gasket then one time the hunter told me to post them and the guide blew a head gasket. I just do not post for others anymore when it comes to photos. To bad is right Josh if anyone knows how true of a trophy those finds are it is us on this site.

Ahh jimminy crickets :rolleyes: :lol: Anyways this thread is now without pics....Josh if you read this, post some pics of some other finds por favor. Cause we all know your never one to be stingy with bone pics.

Just to clarify....Grong had permission to post one of the sets of sheds, but he didn't get prior permission from the other owners about posting their sheds from that same buck. However, Josh assumed it would be ok because those guys had previously posted those sheds in this forum back when they found them. It's too bad...that was neat seeing all the sheds together. You just can't guess sometimes what people will be comfortable with or not, so it's always best to ask beforehand.

Not only were they previously posted, they ARE STILL on the site as of right now. Just gotta look for them.... Maybe when all the dust settles one of these days those involved will once again allow us to share in the awesomeness of the antlers mentioned. Since Justin even wondered why they were removed I know he doesn't mind. Here is his awesome set.

post-3-1279080666_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

HOLY ****!!!! Gonzo is the guy that is friends with a guy named Willie in Payson that took an incredible buck I showed him pictures of 2 yrs ago. I'm sure I'll see you in the field this year Willie. I never should have shown you those pics you greedy sob. You should not have put up your treestand 30 yards from mine after seeing my trail camera, salt, and treestand. His buck ended up scoring a whopping 121 gross. At least he gave the buck some respect by giving him a full body mount! I named him Whopper.

It almost feels like someone started dating my wife and ended up taking her from and ....

crap, I need to let this go. Its consuming me. I'm lost in the depths of despair. Fellow members, is there really life after being so close to harvesting such a big buck?

Mike

HOLY ****!!!! Gonzo is the guy that is friends with a guy named Willie in Payson that took an incredible buck I showed him pictures of 2 yrs ago. I'm sure I'll see you in the field this year Willie. I never should have shown you those pics you greedy sob. You should not have put up your treestand 30 yards from mine after seeing my trail camera, salt, and treestand. His buck ended up scoring a whopping 121 gross. At least he gave the buck some respect by giving him a full body mount! I named him Whopper.

It almost feels like someone started dating my wife and ended up taking her from and ....

crap, I need to let this go. Its consuming me. I'm lost in the depths of despair. Fellow members, is there really life after being so close to harvesting such a big buck?

Mike

?? Are you serious? But you are talking about some other buck and some other hunter right, nothing to do with this thread?