Santana Outdoors

Prayers needs "Family lost a son"

Please pray for the Barr's in Payson, their son Michael Tyler Barr died unexpectedly this morning in California. He was out there working.

Michael was an outstanding athlete at Payson High School, my kids friend, our friend and a great young man. He died way to young. He will be missed way more than he ever could have thought.

The Barr's are a great family that we go to church with and just need a lot of prayers right now to get them through this tough time.

Thanks and God bless.

Eric

Mike was a Fantastic young man.... a star athlete, and great kid off the field or court as well. He was liked everywhere he went and he was a friend of my son, Colton.... a tragic loss indeed. Our thoughts and prayers are with the entire Barr family in this terrible time.

My prayers go out to the Barr's. God Bless Them and help them overcome this tragity and keep them strong.

I am so sorry for your loss. I lost a dear friend at a young age and it is very hard. I will pray and ask my whole church to pray for them and you all.

Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

What a tragic loss. Mike was liked by all and will be missed by a lot of us Payson boys. God bless him and his family. Our prayers are with the Barrs.

Thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends.

TJ

Prayers sent to the family, my God guide them through this rough time.

Perhaps you Payson guys that knew him would like to post a memorial tribute to him. Maybe gather up some pics and stories to share about him and start a thread in the Memorial section so that his family can see how much their son was loved. They might appreciate it.

Perhaps you Payson guys that knew him would like to post a memorial tribute to him. Maybe gather up some pics and stories to share about him and start a thread in the Memorial section so that his family can see how much their son was loved. They might appreciate it.

Good Idea Amanda.

Don't think I knew him but my Girls did.