Hi Gang, I'm shopping for a new bow and I've read all the posts I could find about them. Mathews, Hoyt, and Bowtec seem to have the most votes. I recently heard about these new bows from Strothers. Does anybody have one, shoot one, or otherwise have any feedback on them? I've been shooting the same antique Darton Viper for ~20 years.......so I'm not one of those guys who goes out and gets the latest greatest every year. I'm pretty sure whatever I get is going to be vastly better than the dinosaur I have, but I want to make a good choice since I'll probably have this one for the duration.

Hey thanks in advance for any and all feedback!

TJ

Robert in Apache Junction is the only Archery shop in AZ that sells them. I shot the vanquish, infinity, and the SR71. Of course I like the SR71 he has some infinitys in stock and 1 SR71 if you go to his shop you can shoot them all you want. gaurantee you will buy one or put a down payment after you shoot it. they will all get you over 300fps but the infinity has more brace height which means more forgiveness in the shot.

480-983-8683 this is his number and is open on saturdays just give him a call.

Hey Thanks! I'll head out there this afternoon.

JO

Well did you make it down there? I shot the SR-71 the other day in there and really liked it. If I did not like my Hoyts so much I think that would be the bow I would shoot. PSE being a 1 and Hoyt being a 10 I would definatly give it a 9!!! :lol: :lol: Sorry PSE guys it was a joke. Sorry it wasn't that funny :P :lol: :lol:

strother is the guy that used to design the elite bows then was bought out right? i'm surprised they let him off without a non-compete.

Yep Thats him. Also was at Bowtech before Elite I believe.

Yep Thats him. Also was at Bowtech before Elite I believe.

Kevin was the original designer and one of the partners that started Bowtech. The only non compete with Elite was that he couldn't use the same cam design. The Strother bows were originally going to have binary cams but Elite filed a lawsuit so he went to a hybrid cam.

The Strothers are real nice. I have had been shooting a SR since April and love it, real quiet and fast! :)

Hey Thanks! I'll head out there this afternoon.

JO

Well did you make it down there? I shot the SR-71 the other day in there and really liked it. If I did not like my Hoyts so much I think that would be the bow I would shoot. PSE being a 1 and Hoyt being a 10 I would definatly give it a 9!!! :lol: :lol: Sorry PSE guys it was a joke. Sorry it wasn't that funny :P :lol: :lol:

hahah i didnt find it very funny but since i know that one is better then 10 its fine ;) haha