coueshunter

12AW tag..

Full Draw, I hope you guys shoot a monster. I hunted the eastside 6 years ago (helping out) and it was a great hunt...... Tony, I talked with Duwane and heard the good news you will be in camp.......I really hope you and your son have a great time. If I get done early I will go out with you..........Allen..............

Full Draw, I hope you guys shoot a monster. I hunted the eastside 6 years ago (helping out) and it was a great hunt...... Tony, I talked with Duwane and heard the good news you will be in camp.......I really hope you and your son have a great time. If I get done early I will go out with you..........Allen..............

That's awesome Tony!

12AW is a doosie alright. And the late hunt is great. Can't believe you drew it with no points Allen ... ever think of trying your hand at the lottery??? Good luck to all of you. Post pics of those Bucks when you get 'em.

I cant wait to see the update when all you guys SLAY some monster muley bucks!

So awesome hunting up ther ein the land of the giants..... so mystical knowing that any second you could see a 300" buck bounding your way!

And so hard to get any sleep.......

Wow! I'm so jealous of you guys but I'm happy as heck for ya too! That's one of my favorite places in the world!

My nephew has the early hunt and my brother and friends have the archery hunt, I'll tell them to try and leave a few for you guys! :lol: :P

In the spirit of gettin' ya pumped up, here's some of my favorite pics from my hunt there! I got super lucky but If I had the money I would've hired Duwane as well, you all are in for an amazing hunt I'm sure!

I already had photobucket up so here's a bunch! Congrats again guys!!!

KKS3.jpg

KKS6.jpg

KKS4.jpg

KaibabTC3.jpg

KaibabTC4.jpg

KK9.jpg

KKS2.jpg

K5.jpg

K3.jpg

Jim, thats my dream buck. what a beauty..............thanks for the picts. Show me one of his mount, I bet it is beautiful...........p.s. gross score??? 215??? What a great deer...............Allen................