Sign in to follow this  
JACK

Couple Bucks

Went out scouting this weekend...I came across these two bucks driving around...they were a long ways away but I took some pics through my binos and the pictures aren't great...How big are they?

AUT_0955.jpg

AUT_0949.jpg

AUT_0951.jpg

AUT_0973.jpg

0721001556-1.jpg

The first buck looks real good he is wide but width does nothing for score. His diggers looks like they are good. I would guess he is around the 80" mark. Number #2 buck also looks good but hard to see his horns clearly.

The first buck looks real good he is wide but width does nothing for score. His diggers looks like they are good. I would guess he is around the 80" mark. Number #2 buck also looks good but hard to see his horns clearly.

80 plus what? Looks too heavy for 80. I'm going to put the length around 16, and with the look of the mass, a total score of around 85-86. I'd get a second look at the buck in the last pic, he looks like he could be a TOAD!!! <_<

Those are some good looking bucks just curious what unit was it?

The first buck looks every bit of 16" - I think a few more. I'd say it may be close to 90. It really stands out in the herd.......I would not pass it up. Even though I have not had a tag in 20 plus years, this one would do very nicely.