• Guayos
    • Chalos (Globe)
    • Burger House
    • Irene's
    • El Ranchero
    • El Rey
    • La Casita

Just curious what the opinions are... this could turn into leica vs. swaro

burger house 3 way mix is the best after a hard long day of hunting or fishing. Outstanding other food too. ;)

Had to vote for Gouyo's because that is the only place I stop on the way back from Rosey.

But I hear nothing but good about the Burger House.

burgerhouse all the way there red and regular burrow is my crack, although most of the other places arent anything 2 sneez at :D

Guayos El Rey for sit down, we even come from Mesa for birthdays and such, it's only an hour.

Burger House or Ed's La Casita for take out.

It's all good.

Kent

There is nothing better than a Burger House green chili burrito while glassing. We usually get about a dozen of them and put them on ice so we can eat them without the mess. And any friends coming through will pick up about 10 on their way down for delivery.

GUAYO'S!!!!!!!! ;) Guayo's On The Trail Or Guayo's El Rey both Excellent! Cant say which is better because my Uncles own them both! :lol: My Grandpa Guayo would get a kick out of this!

I'm with Kent, I like Guayos el rey for sit down and Burger House for take out.

I can't imagine driving there from Mesa to eat though when there are at least two or three places in Mesa that are better than Guayos or Burger House.

Here's the problem with a poll like this.

If you're going home from the White Mtns and live in the Phoenix area, you'll turn right on 60 and stop at one of the places along that route. If you're headed back to Tucson, you'll turn left and eat at that place on the south side of the road. I've forgotten the name of it, but don't need to remember since it's the only Mexican restaurant between 60/77 and 77. It's good enough that you don't need to go out of your way to eat somewhere else.

This skews the results unless you make the poll for Phoenix people only. They're the only ones who really have any choice that's worth making.

GUAYO'S!!!!!!!! ;) Guayo's On The Trail Or Guayo's El Rey both Excellent! Cant say which is better because my Uncles own them both! :lol: My Grandpa Guayo would get a kick out of this!

Are you related to Casey and Ben Esparza?