Non-Typical Solutions

Downriggers for sale

Here are a couple of downriggers that came with my little boat I bought this spring. The only reason I know it is a downrigger is cause I googled it up.

Make me a yardsale offer and they are yours plus cost of shipping.

Don't know how to use them or for what.

Mounting blocks are still on my boat but those are included.

Made by Cannon.

post-2034-1280462242.jpg

post-2034-1280462278.jpg

They are used for trolling and taking a lure down to deep depths. They are mostly used on the great lakes for lake trout. They can be used anywhere. I have a friend that has used them on Roosevelt.

Redneck, post these on Monstermuleys. I dont say this to take away from Amanda, but there are more fishermen over there. Utah, Washington type guys use these in the lakes-Utah and the ocean in Wash/Ore. Cannon is a good brand...........Alllen............

Redneck, post these on Monstermuleys. I dont say this to take away from Amanda, but there are more fishermen over there. Utah, Washington type guys use these in the lakes-Utah and the ocean in Wash/Ore. Cannon is a good brand...........Alllen............

Thanks Allen.......appreciate the info....

Jeff

If you can find a forum that specializes in Alaska fishing, I'm sure you'll find a buyer. My uncle is a guide out of Seward, and all the hard-core Silver Salmon guides use downriggers. Also anyone fishing for Lake Trout (Fish Lake Utah, Great Lakes) use them.