gr8fuldoug

Vortex Riflescope and Binocular Sale

Vortex Riflescope and Binocular Sale

Vortex has announced that they are discontinuing a few items which presents a fantastic opportunity to get some great gear at super low prices. These are all brand new and HEAVILY discounted. Take advantage while supplies last.

Vortex Viper 2-7x32mm riflescope for only $174.99 in your choice of BDC, C3 or V-Plex reticle

Vortex Viper 3.5-10x50mm riflescope with V-Plex reticle for only $249.99

Vortex Viper 4-12x40mm PA riflescope with V-Plex reticle for only $249.99

Vortex Viper 6.5-20x44mm PA riflescope for only $249.99 in your choice of V-Plex or Target Dot reticle

Vortex Viper 6.5-20x50mm PA riflescope with Target Dot reticle for only $279.99

If a great deal on a quality binocular is what you're looking for check out these outstanding values:

Vortex Fury 12.5x42mm Binocular for only $199.99

Vortex Fury 10x32mm Binocular for only $174.99

Vortex Fury 8x32mm Binocular for only $174.99

Vortex Fury 6.5x32mm Binocular for only $169.99

Remember, with any Vortex Binocular purchase you can add their Vortex Binocular Harness Strap for only $10.00.

Please feel free to give a call to me or Neil with any questions. Thank you for your continued support.

:angry:

just paid $350 to you last week for an open box.

:angry:

just paid $350 to you last week for an open box.

Not for the Target Dot reticle

i just ordered a 6.5x20x44 with a dot. love them dots. nothing better for running game. never had a vortex. anxious to try it out. gonna put it on my VT 22/250. Lark.

Unless I got a smoking deal on say a Zeiss or Swarovski (and I mean really smoking deal) I would only purchase a Vortex as I have a couple now and love both the price and the quality! Have one on a small and magnum caliber and not an issue on either plus Doug is the best to deal with hands down!

Just ordered my first ever Vortex product that everyone seems to think so highly of! Thanks Doug, I selected the Viper 6.5-20x44 in Target Dot to be placed onto a Remington 700 in 22-250. Never owned a Vortex product and never had a scope that was a target dot setup, always had the V-plex setup. I am excited, to say the least!

Thanks!

Doug, how likely do you think it is that you will have any of the 6.5-20x50 left this time next week????? Preferably target dot but I would be fine with v-plex. I would like to get one but should probably wait until this time next week. I realize it's hard to say for sure since hunting season is fast approaching.

Doug's deal on the vipers is posted on many different sites. They are going to go fast. You should call him up and talk to him directly to see if he could hold one for you possibly.

I put one aside for you. No worries. Remind me it is aside when you call. If you change your mind just let me know so I can put it back in stock

We just got in a couple of hundred more of the 2-7x32's in all 3 reticles, the 3.5-10x50 V-Plex, 4-12x40 V-Plex, 6.5-20x44 V-Plex & Target Dot and the 6.5-20x50 Target Dot

The interest in this great sale has been over whelming, however, we have kept up on making sure all of your orders are getting shipped promptly and correctly.

Thank you for the great support on this Vortex Viper Riflescope Blowout Sale.

If you could please set aside a pair of those 12.5x42 mm binoculars for me that is, if there are any left. I'll buy them If I have the money I'll let you know within two days If I dont. I've heard you have great prices even without a sale so you'll have a new loyal customer if you could do this for me I'd appreciate it greatly.

If you could please hold a pair of those binoculars I asked about above I could order them this Friday. So please hold a pair of those 12.5x42s for me if there is any left

BTW, we are still running the promotion on the Vortex Vulture 8.5x50 in Coyote Brown for only $99.99 with any new Vortex riflescope purchase. This is a great binocular and as a $99.99 add on to this Viper riflescope sale is a slammin' value.

Just give us a call to add on this binocular