wardsoutfitters

3 blade tri-verters testers

hello - got a chance to fire a few rounds this evenin - I shot the tri-verters side by side with muzzys and razor tricks - they all seemed to fly accurately out of my bow - a pse shark dual nrg cams 60 lbs- 30 in vapor pros - no complaints out to 30 yrds - good groupings - they basically all had about the same penatration depending on location in the target- sometimes if they hit a soft spot they got a little more-

the only thing I can come up with so far is blade sharpness i took a new -repalcement blade and tried to shave my arm hairs - did alright the first pass- it wasnt as clean as i thought it might be - and then it didnt do to good - maybe the angle i was holding it.

Now I know this may sound stupid but i actually tried to cut my thumb on a new blade and it was kinda difficult untill i applied a bit of pressure - Maybe its the type of metal the blades are made out of - Is it know to hold an edge?

I'm just giving an account of what happened to me.

Over all so far I think these are a great broadhead !

I really like the tip - its actually 4 sided insead of the normal 3 sided chisel point on most broadheads of this type!

Still having fun shooting the tri-verters - I unscrew the broadheads each time before removing from target - I did notice the O-ring slides back about 6 in. After 30 some shots no problem with the o rings-

While comparing the size of the holes the tri-verter leaves a notably bigger hole than the other two-

which are both 4 bladed - thats about all for now - gary

Thanks Gary

I assure you the blades are sharp enough to harvest any animal. You will notice the blades are 32 thou thick and they have less carbon in them this is why they are so strong. The more carbon in the blades the sharper you can get them but then you run into the problem of them snapping under load.

Got mine also. Thanks Steven

I will try to get a chance this weekend to try them out.

Also Steven I heard a little store about a boy running around singing a song years ago! Can you guess who this may be and what the song was??? :lol: :lol: Think they said it was a song. It's funny ether way!

Thanks Again Dallas

Thanks Steven. Went out this afternoon and tested them, and they flew perfect with my field points out to 70 yards. I can't wait till next Friday!!

steven got the broadheads, theyre awesome, fly great cant wait for the opportunity to try them on elk! oh yeah im keepin my eyes open for some nice bulls for your dad!