Sign in to follow this  
Coues&Bass

CWT.com Bass Tourney

I just want to say thank you Amanda for going out on a limb and putting on the first annual bass tournament for CWT.com!

Although I did not put up the weight needed to make the money it was still worth the time.

I hope we can do it again.

Thanks

Yes, Thanks Amanda and all who showed up. Can't wait till next year and hopefully I wont be sick to where I can't catch a fish. We had to pull out early because I was so ill. Congrats to the winners!

-Jeremy-

Yes, Thanks Amanda and all who showed up. Can't wait till next year and hopefully I wont be sick to where I can't catch a fish. We had to pull out early because I was so ill. Congrats to the winners!

-Jeremy-

Sorry you got sick Jeremy...hope you feel better. And I am hoping you didn't end up in the ER on Sat like I did! I was so looking forward to the tournament!

And let's all give John Sneed a huge thank you for running the tourament for us! He did it on very short notice and the only thing he asked for in return were a couple of CouesWhitetail.com tshirts.

And thank you to those that attended the tournament! I hope we do some more in the future.

-Jeremy-

Sorry you got sick Jeremy...hope you feel better. And I am hoping you didn't end up in the ER on Sat like I did! I was so looking forward to the tournament!

Saturday was a mess to start. I woke up feeling horrible. Couldn't walk because my body ached so bad. I slept until 2pm. Dad picked me up at 3 and we headed down. Stopped at the Hook to eat and I couldn't...I couldn't sit still long enough and was uncomfortable. I can't stand the heat but it felt so good Saturday afternoon on an aching body. Couldn't keep my balance, couldn't move, just in bad shape. Plus we had no trolling motor to start...lost the first hour of tourney, then batteries died after dark and had to jump the big motor.....We culled the fish we had loaded up and went home around 12:30. Dad was worried about me but all is good now.

-Jeremy-

hello - I'm feelin a little dissapointed about this tournement !?

Are you interested in why ?

Ok - so far everything that has been done around here for organizations and fund raisers etc has bee n great and had a great turn -out.

but unless I missed something posted somewhere

NO PICTURES

what happened? - the one time Amanda can't make it and nobody took pictures.

hopefully someone will post something , lol - sorry - Gary

Yes, I would love to see some pics. I actually had asked Steven Ward to take pics for me, but he said his camera fell out of his truck when he got there and it broke! And so far I haven't heard of anyone else having taken pics....if anyone has them, please post up! :)

Guest 300ultramag.
I just want to say thank you Amanda for going out on a limb and putting on the first annual bass tournament for CWT.com!

Although I did not put up the weight needed to make the money it was still worth the time.

Thanks

Coues and bass!!! cmon buddy lets fish the FLW.... ill be your co-angler!!!!!

maybe amanda will sponsor us!!!!! its only like 2k

fyi.. one of the guys you fished against at the CWT torurney made the top ten last year at the Stren qualifier

so you guys held your own!!!

AMANDA WhAT DO YA SAY! ;) im kidding btw

Thanks

Coues and bass!!! cmon buddy lets fish the FLW.... ill be your co-angler!!!!!

maybe amanda will sponsor us!!!!! its only like 2k

fyi.. one of the guys you fished against at the CWT torurney made the top ten last year at the Stren qualifier

so you guys held your own!!!

AMANDA WhAT DO YA SAY! ;) im kidding btw

LOL!! I wish I could sponsor you!

hello - I'm feelin a little dissapointed about this tournement !?

Are you interested in why ?

Ok - so far everything that has been done around here for organizations and fund raisers etc has bee n great and had a great turn -out.

but unless I missed something posted somewhere

NO PICTURES

what happened? - the one time Amanda can't make it and nobody took pictures.

hopefully someone will post something , lol - sorry - Gary

Because I didn't drive, I didn't bring my camera. I took a couple of pics with my phone. Here they are...

post-131-1281743486_thumb.jpg

post-131-1281743626_thumb.jpg