Sign in to follow this  
shylopolito

First Day, First buck!!

I didn't have time to post this last night, as there was much work from taking my first deer. There's really not much of a story to this, my dad joked it as being the easiest hunt he's ever been on.. As soon as i got home from school, we headed to "our spot", and the rest is pretty much history. We found a little buck and got on him pretty quick. I made a twenty yard shot on my first deer, and he went down almost instantly. Here's the only picture I have uploaded so far, with my little brother and I. As you can tell, he expired pretty close to the road, thank god! Lol. Muzzy's did the job, without a problem, the buck piled up about ten yards from where I shot him. I shoot PSE :lol:

post-3471-1282410794.jpg

Thank you! And yes Amanda, it was spot & stalk.. My father, uncle, and other uncle have all been hunting coues for about 35 years now, and I'm the first one to get one with a bow!

Thank you! And yes Amanda, it was spot & stalk.. My father, uncle, and other uncle have all been hunting coues for about 35 years now, and I'm the first one to get one with a bow!

Awesome! Congratulations!

You should be very proud, any coues buck with a bow is a great kill. I am sure your dad and uncles are quite proud also.

Very well done young man. thank you for posting the story and the photo for us all.