Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Browning's Custom Meats

Congratulations Jeremy!! Looks like a very nice clean shop!! ;)

i dropped off my last minute coues last night, great service, and very helpful. i hold a bull tag in nov for unit 23, cant wait to drop off a second animal.

Great to meet you Greg. Thanks for the business. Welcome to the most terrific hunting site on the planet! Come'on now, don't hold out on us....show us the toad you took home yesterday!

-Jeremy-

Very Helpful! Great Customer Service! I definitely recommend Browmning's Custom Meats to everyone who is in need. I was very lucky last Thursday and harvested my 1st mule deer with my bow and dropped it off at Jeremy's shop late..( a funny story about the drive back to Jeremy's house will have to be saved for another day)... Then yesterday I filled my archery cow tag and was able too also drop that off at Jeremy's.. What a great four days. Thanks again Jeremy for everything..

Had the pleasure to meet jermey and his family while i was scouting for my late bull hunt.They gave me the tour and was very helpful in putting me in some areas. Thanks again jermey, i didnt take my bull to process we just cut at the house instead. I would encourage anyone who is up there to check them out.