Sign in to follow this  
boomsaki

Unit 33 suggestions

Seems to me alot of people are purposely talken 33 up, an posting places to hunt for everyone to see just to keep people outta their units! Its rediculous to post places to hunt for these e-scouters, especially when you have people who are out doen the foot work an scouten hard! If your against the members who are against e scouters an the loud mouths, its simply because you have never done the work an dont respect what it take to scout!!!!!!!!!!! Use the PM feature if you wanna share places to hunt.

I'm not sure if I have caused this 5 page 3400 views and 60 posts but as of September 11th we have already identified our are and yes have put in time every weekend since then with the same traffic as we saw a month ago. Not sure how this got out of hand and for that I'm sorry for the original question.

While we are spilling the beans, heres my two cents worth. Apache Peak. On the Arizona trail out of Oracle. Many Big bucks, especially on the west side towards Pig Springs. Bring it on.

next time I do not want people to hunt in an area that I hunt in I am going to post it here on CWT. opening morning I was across the road from piety hill and there was NO ONE else around. amazing. I did see a nice buck on piety thurs am (day before the opener) but then had some buddies tell me they saw a lion on piety fri pm.