Sign in to follow this  
boomsaki

Unit 33 suggestions

South side of the unit, Happy Valley area would be your best bet.

piety hill, upper beuman, family member had same hunt last lear shot and missed a 110 class saw several others over a hundred closed the deal on a mid 90s class. ( look in the steep cactus coverd hill sides facing catalinas east of beuman be confident out to 300 yards)

piety hill, upper beuman, family member had same hunt last lear shot and missed a 110 class saw several others over a hundred closed the deal on a mid 90s class. ( look in the steep cactus coverd hill sides facing catalinas east of beuman be confident out to 300 yards)

I think the unwritten rule on this forum is to PM your specific locations rather than broadcasting them for the e-scouters. Also with 33 so close to a liberal paradise (Tucson) its probably not smart to let the antis know where the hunting areas are.

I certainly think sharing information is anyone's own perogative but there are folks that have put a lot of time into identifying good areas and out of respect I think that broadcasting the locations only helps the e-scouters.

Just My Opinion

I think the unwritten rule on this forum is to PM your specific locations rather than broadcasting them for the e-scouters. Also with 33 so close to a liberal paradise (Tucson) its probably not smart to let the antis know where the hunting areas are.

I certainly think sharing information is anyone's own perogative but there are folks that have put a lot of time into identifying good areas and out of respect I think that broadcasting the locations only helps the e-scouters.

Just My Opinion

+1

Has anyone actually come across any animal rights people during a hunt trying to mess it . I see the occasional weekend warrior or at worst a group of Storm troopers tearing up the trails with their quads. I find the fear of and all the blaming for missing cams on Antis pretty amusing. Maybe someday one will jump between me and my target and I can put the Law to good use but til then I don't see the worry.

Post what you want to post .

sounds like someone touched a nerve. Just got back from the area and found a nice sweet spot for our hunt. Handful of bucks that anyone of us would kill then head back to camp for an ice cold beer!

look in the steep cactus coverd hill sides

The only advice you need and fortunately this type of terrain encompasses the entire Catalina and Rincon ranges. Probably more spots then you could hunt in a life time.

Bob

had animal rights activists banging pans and yelling opening day of deer season several years back.