Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Please welcome Best Hardware!

I am pleased to announce that Best Hardware has signed up as a sponsor of CouesWhitetail.com! Ryan Deadmond (aka Youngbuck) has been a longtime member of CouesWhitetail.com and he is the manager of Best Hardware.

Ryan just started carrying Yeti coolers and realized there may be a lot of sportsmen on the site that would love to own a Yeti cooler. And just so you know, Ryan is donating a cooler to the Coues Buck contest here. So he is demonstrating some real committment to you all here on CW.com. Please support his business whenever you can.

Best Hardware

237 N Apache trail

Apache Junction Az. 85120

480-982-7461

ryan@ajbest.com

http://besthardware.doitbest.com/home.aspx

Here is some more detailed info from Ryan about the family business:

My grandfather opened the store in the summer of 1979, after building it himself. He moved from Illinois from his harware store there to open one in Apache Junction. My Dad moved with him recently out of high school. My dad and uncle took over the store in 1990 and own and run it today. I've worked here for as long as I was tall enough to see what I was doing. The employees here are extremely knowledgable and helpfull.

My dad is an avid hunter and scuba diver, and my uncle is an avid flyfisherman. He fishes Rocky point probably once a month and been to nearly every stream, lake or piece of water in the state.

In 79 we opened as an Ace Hardware and switched to a Do It Best Hardware in the summer of 2005. We did this to be able to offer lower prices and more products to our customers. The name of the store is Best Hardware, the adress is 237 N Apache trail, Apache Junction Az. 85120. We are a full service hardware store. We mix paint, cut keys, cut glass and plexi glass, make and repair window screens and screen doors, replace broken single panes of glass in window frames. We have a full paint department with all the Do It Best branded paint manufactured by Sherwin Williams. We have a very large plumbing department with many area specific plumbing fitting, with extensive line of PEX fittings. We also have a full electrical department with area specific parts like hard to find breakers. We sell lawn tools, pesticides, herbicides, house hold cleaners, tools, evaporative coolers and many replacement parts for them, RO units, and water softeners. We have been in this are for a long time and know what we need to carry for the area. We also work very closely with our customers to get a hold of what ever they might need. We always try and find what our customer is looking for. We also try to be as competive as possible with our pricing. We buy from many different companies to offer the lowest prices. We have also tried to cater to outdoorsmen and have gained some of the best hunters I know as customers. I seem to know many coues huntyers form the are and this store. We love customers coming in with pictures of fushing, scuba diving, and especially hunting photos.

We recently started carrying a few Yeti coolers, most for myself and friends, but we have really been selling them well. Right now we have 8 in stock in various sizes from 25-120qt in tan and white. We are always getting more in and can get any size they make in less than a week. They are here on the floor available to play with. Here are some pictures, If you have any other questions please ask.

Thanks again Amanda,

Here is a few we had in last month.

IMG_0130.jpg

As of this morning we have a 25q roadie in tan, and the rest are all tundras; 45qt in white and tan, 65qt tan, 75qt white (2011 model, not in their catalog yet), 85qt tan, 105qt tan, 120qt white. We try to keep as many on hand so our customers can see how big of a cooler they want, ts hard to size one from a sheet of numbers. If yuo want to see one or see how they are built just stop in.

We order more in whenever we sell enough to get more room. We try and have a good variety and can get whatever Yeti cooler you want in less than a week as long as they are not backorded.

I do realize these coolers are not for everyone. They are built to last, like nothing else. They are made the same way ocean kayaks are, using the same material. They are pretty indestructable. The hinge is a full length rod and recessed, so it can't break off. The snaps are the same style as on the hood of a Polaris Ranger. They will not slide around in the back of your truck, the feet on them help them stay put. They are sturdy enough for, I think, any one to stand on or jump on. THe International Grizzly Bear Comitee certified them as a bear resistant cooler. These are the same guys who test the bear proof containers. So basicly they are built with abuse in mind. They also happen to keep ice longer than anything I've ever used. The insulation is 2-3 inches thick. They have a freezer gasket on the lid to make them air tight. I have an old coleman extreme that keeps ice better than the newer 7 days. I thought that was as good as it gets, untill I tried the Yeti.

If you have any questions feel free to PM, E-mail, or call me. My contact info is in my sig.

I divorced a YETI but I'd sure like a cooler!

Thanks for being a sponsor, I'd sure like to meet you one day.

-Jeremy-

:lol:

Im sure I'll end up at your shop one of these days. I didn't have any early archery elk hunts to help on this year or would have already. I gotta make it up and check out Chasin a Dream Outfitters too. I gotta pick up some stuff from CnS he left there for me, but every time I drive through I'm in a hurry.