Sign in to follow this  
Butters

Lab Puppies For Sale

We have three 7 week old male yellow lab puppies ready to go to a new home. They have had their first shots $100 each If you want to see pictures of their mama I can post it too. Thanks for the look

post-2513-1285346369_thumb.jpg

I have often wondered how pups that start out so cute can turn out to be so stupid... just something about them labs..... :rolleyes:

I am looking for a heeler pup though! ;) :P

Sorry Butters!! Just couldn't help me self! :wacko: :lol:

I have often wondered how pups that start out so cute can turn out to be so stupid... just something about them labs..... :rolleyes:

Hey big G I would probably be offended if you didn't make a punt :P I would watch my mouth if I were you cause the next time I roll through Payson I might just come look for you with my butter knife :ph34r: :lol:

AZLance - Its was nice meeting you and your wife tonight. Hope you guys enjoy the puppy.

We have only 1 more male puppy left.

If I didn't have my great and smart siberian husky I would jump on this opportunity for a great bird dog. I know it will go soon.

post-4501-1285476644_thumb.jpg

If he was so smart, he would not be walking around in the sun when it is 116 degrees outside. :lol:

Sorry, I don't post that often, but that one I could not resist. I gotta admit that he is a good looking dog. I also think that the lab pup is pretty cute. I am already dealing with a pup and I don't have enough unchewed shoes for another, otherwise I would love to have him.

Hey big G I would probably be offended if you didn't make a punt :P I would watch my mouth if I were you cause the next time I roll through Payson I might just come look for you with my butter knife :ph34r: :lol:

The trainer has got to be smarter than the dog so consider the source. Heelers are smart dogs, there is no doubt there, so that is why those lacking in training ability choice them. :D

TJ

The trainer has got to be smarter than the dog so consider the source. Heelers are smart dogs, there is no doubt there, so that is why those lacking in training ability choice them. :D

TJ

LOL!! TJ I'm right there with ya. And we are back up to two pup's for sale again someone was unable to take one of them.

I love my husky. It wasn't really 116 outside.

TJ

LOL!! TJ I'm right there with ya. And we are back up to two pup's for sale again someone was unable to take one of them.

Butters.....great looking pups that's for sure and they are great with kids.

Gino.....you know I was just kidding with ya. :lol:

TJ

TJ

TJ

Sorry guys... :rolleyes: ... I did deserve that... ;) ... but Heelers are the best dogs! :P

TJ

TJ

Sorry guys... :rolleyes: ... I did deserve that... ;) ... but Heelers are the best dogs! :P

Gino- sold all our puppies to ex-heeler owners they just wanted a little more in life :ph34r: :lol:

Gino- sold all our puppies to ex-heeler owners they just wanted a little more in life :ph34r: :lol:

Now that's funny stuff right there. :lol: :lol: :lol: