Sign in to follow this  
RAM

Oct is fast approaching!!!!!

I can't hardly contain myself for this up coming deer season. My brother and I have all 7 days to hunt and we both have our sight's set high for good bucks. Good luck to all and better luck to me and my brother :P

Hope to post some great pic's of the whole hunt. And once again good luck to all......

-Ryan

I'm with you I going crazy. Ill go out Sunday and do some more long range practice and then start getting my things together. I ll be out the whole hunt or untill I tag out. Ill have 2 partners for the first 4 days then ill be on my own is a rough nasty area. I can't wait.

ahhh as great as it was to kill a good buck in Jan, this wait sucks!!!! At least ive got a few hunts to help out on! Good luck to all!

Every year I question myself why I put in for December hunts, when I am already going crazy here in October (started a month or so ago). I have been out doing some leisurely scouting 3 times. The first time was just driving roads in a new area, the other two was while glassing/ calling. Have seen only 15 deer in about 3 hours of good glassing, 9 being bucks and 5 being 80 +/-. Tested the turrets out to 600 yesterday. Am good to go! I cant wait!

Every year I question myself why I put in for December hunts, when I am already going crazy here in October (started a month or so ago). I have been out doing some leisurely scouting 3 times. The first time was just driving roads in a new area, the other two was while glassing/ calling. Have seen only 15 deer in about 3 hours of good glassing, 9 being bucks ands 5 being 80: +/-. Tested the turrets out to 600 yesterday. Am good to go! I cant wait!

listo para tomas cabezales eh :rolleyes:

Every year I question myself why I put in for December hunts, when I am already going crazy here in October (started a month or so ago). I have been out doing some leisurely scouting 3 times. The first time was just driving roads in a new area, the other two was while glassing/ calling. Have seen only 15 deer in about 3 hours of good glassing, 9 being bucks ands 5 being 80: +/-. Tested the turrets out to 600 yesterday. Am good to go! I cant wait!

listo para tomas cabezales eh :rolleyes:

Your Spanish is as bad as your English. Stick to Ebonics!

But yes, I am ready to take heads! (or hearts/lungs/shoulders)

Not that you can count on the weather report any more often than 1 in a 100 times but here's to hoping they have the 10 day forecast correct as it would be really nice to hunt October in low 70's weather.

This will be my 2nd year hunting I have an oct WT tag and it is burning a hole in my pocket I cant wait we will be leaving on thursday. Like the previous poster stated you cant believe the 10 day but I hope it's true first day high 66 rest of the week low 70's perfect hunting weather good luck to all with tags

Not that you can count on the weather report any more often than 1 in a 100 times but here's to hoping they have the 10 day forecast correct as it would be really nice to hunt October in low 70's weather.

Exactly what my brother in law and I have been talking about... HAHAHAHA I would love a Thursday downpour and keep the deer down till Friday morning

and low 70s for the first 2 days would be the first in 7 years