azpredator@work

Where's everyone going in 2011?

Mailed off for a 37B/33 tag. Anyone now when they send out the leftover tags?

Mailed off for a 37B/33 tag. Anyone now when they send out the leftover tags?.

I sent off for the same area, so don't be shootin my Javi before I get there on the 3rd !! :lol:

After the availability date of November 29th, it should be as soon as they get around to processing your application. It shouldn't take long.

Mailed off for a 37B/33 tag. Anyone now when they send out the leftover tags?.

I sent off for the same area, so don't be shootin my Javi before I get there on the 3rd !! :lol:

After the availability date of November 29th, it should be as soon as they get around to processing your application. It shouldn't take long.

Already got a hog picked out and I think I saw your name on it! You better hurry!! :lol: :lol:

Got drawn for HAM in 20B. Funny thing is, I don't own a bow or muzzleloader. Not sure if I want to go out and get a revolver, use a centerfire Sig pistol, or if I want to use a 16" scoped AR upper on a pistol lower receiver.

My son,son in law and I drew the 24A HAM hunt, will be using the ole muzzleloader, New unit for us, we typically hunt U 31/32 or 27, this should be fun...............Dan

A Stink Pig is gonna hit the dirt in 37A this year! Got first oinker last year and what a blast! Hunted solo in bad, bad weather but worked hard and it paid off! Good luck to everyone! ;)