Sign in to follow this  
twistzz

36B Safe to Camp for the 11/26 Hunt

Hi, first time hunting 36B and trying to figure out if we should camp or not with the activity going on. Anyone else camping? Any cheap hotels close by? Planning to hunt the Ruby Quadrangle. Appreciate any help and good luck to anyone else headed out. Thanks!

We camped last year right when ruby turned to dirt at the awnings and porta john thier it seemed safe other hunters and we watched eachother stuff our glassing spots were about 30 minutes away and I think my family will be camping thier again same hunt as you cant believe still 70 tags wish I had money might go down for just sat pm me if u want the buck on my pic came from there last nov not far from camp

no it is not safe, your water bottles will get stolen along with your truck and tent. You are better off going to vegas with $50K and try to win some cash out of those slots.

In a serious note, just be prepared at all times from midnight to midnight, have a gun with ya ready to rock n roll as soon as one of those boys touches the handle of your truck. Makes sleeping real fun at night! Gotta love it

Thanks for the replies, sounds like an adventure. Will check those spots out on the map and setup the armory. Talked to BP and they said their folks were camping out as well on the job. Also with the additional guard down there and all the other hunters wouldn't think it would be that bad. He also said they usually stay away more during hunting season cause folks call them in. Guess will see, if it seams bad will be in the truck like Elk Hunter said. Actually that's where I was last year unit 7, great hunt :) :) Good luck again!

Pics from 36 b - YOU GET IT ALL ! Oh and some bomber COUES BUCKS! TOO!

AzP&Y

I'll be down to help out on a hunt - Maybe I should get a tag?

post-898-1290038066_thumb.jpg

post-898-1290038115_thumb.jpg

post-898-1290038125.jpg

700 Illegals in 40 days

Check out this trail cam video from 36B

Oh, yeah, this is a perfect example of how to hide a trail camera and not have anyone see it.

Oh my gosh, thats crazy and nice pics everybody.