ohvjrod

good videos?

Oh yea. I own the whole collection of the calling all coyotes series with Randy Anderson. The series of DVD (which are at least 3 hours long are action packed) have been out for years and they call with primos calls and e-callers. He takes you everywhere like Canada wolf hunting, to the Texas and Mexican border hunting coyotes and bobcat, even to Africa on a predator safari. There serious but can also hilarious. My collection is nothing but vermint dvd's. There website is callingcoyotes.com and there DVD are everywhere like Sportsman's and Basspro, and there are two series out entitled "Verminators" I-V and "Primo's The Truth Calling All Coyotes" 1-7.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM

I'm checking that website out. Really cool

I like Mark Zepp's videos. Most of the filming is done here in Arizona so it helps me know where and how to setup living here. Some of the terrian will look familiar to you unlike areas in other states or countries. These videos are hard to find. Every once in a while you can find them at Sportsmans, Cabelas, or Bass Pro. You can just order them online and that would be easiest.

Yes Amanda is correct. Here in cwt.com you can buy NAIL'M AZ STYLE is a 5 star video, is a must see video action packed and made by our fellow cwt member Tommy.

Ernesto C

Nail 'em AZ Style is fantastic and all footage is based right here in our state.

Mark Zepp's DVDs are great also.

Les Johnson's Predator Quest DVDs are 2nd to none.

I really dislike the same old cookie cutter DVDS out there. All the coyote stands look the same. Same old crap over and over. Gimme something different.

Wow it's been awhile since I've been able to get on site. what a response. I got alot of videos to watch now! Thanks for all the sweet advise, can't hunt 'em all 24 hrs gotta have something to do after dark!