Sign in to follow this  
Koury Guide Service

128 Mexico Coues pictures and Video of the buck alive.

Look at the great buck I killed in Old Mexico. He scores 128 gross as a typical frame 3x4.

Im just getting my blog going and wanted to share this great buck.

Click for more pictures and video of this buck alive!![/url]

post-5221-1296077433_thumb.jpg

Thats a beautiful buck, Congrats!

Congratulations on another phenomenal buck! You have taken some true giants from "the land of giants". Great video footage as well.

Shane why did you shoot the little one. Awesome buck man huge congrats.

Houston

Great buck,I can't wait for the first to get here.I'm going down for a week or so.

A beautiful animal, but let me get this straight. You have paying clients whom have paid you alot of money in the hopes of even seeing a buck of this caliber and you shoot him. You also have three other monster deer from the prior three years... Humm...Yeah, sign me up, I want to hunt with your outfitt

Perhaps I have this wrong but the preception is there.

A beautiful animal, but let me get this straight. You have paying clients whom have paid you alot of money in the hopes of even seeing a buck of this caliber and you shoot him. You also have three other monster deer from the prior three years... Humm...Yeah, sign me up, I want to hunt with your outfitt

Perhaps I have this wrong but the preception is there.

That's funny.

Thanks for the post but yes you do have this wrong. If you look at my blog is says "friends" not clients. If I am guideing a hunt I never have a tag for the same hunt. The trip where I killed the 128 inch buck I was hunting with two other friends not clients. In fact after I killed, one of my friends killed a 114 that I found, and the other killed a 99 inch buck that I found only after missing a buck that would of been around 110 that I also found for them. Ask around my reputation speaks for its self. My clients always get to hunt the biggest animal I know of. Just a clarification no hard done.