pollohombre

Nov hunt pics

We had a good hunt considering the heat. We went 4 for 5 and a coatimundi. Can someone help me with the pictures? We took all the bucks on different days and in the evening. None of the deer were big but we took the 3 biggest bucks we saw and my friend's son took his first buck on the last day of the hunt. My girlfriend took her first buck also. All the bucks were shot between 350 and 377yds. The Coati was shot at 179yds. The 3 3x3's scored between 65 and 85pts. We saw alot of Javelina and we have tags for this area. We can't wait! We also saw a pack of 8 coyotes. I have been varmint calling for 30 years and have not seen that before. If I can get help on the pictures I will try to post them. I've shot bigger deer but this was the best hunt for whitetails I have ever been on. It was a wonderful experience for the 2 rookies.

pollohombre

Post a pic of the Coati if you can. i've wanted one of those danged things since I moved out here. I've only seen 2 or 3 of them in person. What unit were you in?

Just email me at cdude2006@cox.net and I will post the pics for you. Congrats on the deer and the coati looking forward to the pics.

Just email me at cdude2006@cox.net and I will post the pics for you.  Congrats on the deer and the coati looking forward to the pics.

I sent you the pictures.

pollohombre

Post a pic of the Coati if you can. i've wanted one of those danged things since I moved out here. I've only seen 2 or 3 of them in person. What unit were you in?

We hunted 35b

Hey pollohombre could you email the pics as an attached image please.

I had the pictures emailed to me. How would I attach to another email? I forwarded to you.

deerslam i've got the field pics of that 5x5 toad i killed on the rez. I'll try to get them posted tonite,thier on a cd so hopefully i'll figure out how to e-mail them to the site. ;) :)

Oh yeah how do i delete a profile this is my original one(coues4x4)and a while back i could'nt make it work so i got on as (deerspuds) and i cant get that to work so i got on as (couesdeer5x5)and then i found my original sign on (coues4x4)whew what a mess i created!!! so i want to delete deerspuds and couesdeer5x5 and keep coues4x4 did any of that make sense oh my brain hurts :) :( ;) :)

Coues4x4,

If you have pics you want posted, you can email them to me. Also, if you want to delete an old user name, email exactly what you want and I can take care of it.

Pollohombre, if you need help with pics you can email them to me if the other guys can't figure it out.

Amanda

Sorry I couldnt get them up pollohombre I have been trying but my computer wont download them for some reason. Great pics though

Amanda,

Thank you for posting the pictures. They were taken on a Kodak camera and I can't figure out how to post them.