Coues 'n' Sheep

Traps & Stretchers

Spring cleaning is on my mind this week.... I was cleaning and tearing stuff apart and throwing away when I came to all my traps & stretchers.... I have held onto them for years because of my love for trapping... but they are just in the way and using them here on public land is a thing of the past...I'll pull a few out for nostalgic purposes, but would like to find them a new home where they might get used… all the Traps are on Drags, I have real mixed bag… #2 & #3 Long springs, #1 ½-#3 in Coil spring… most are double sprung….and even a few #3 dog-less… all will require reworking and boiling etc. but there are at least 6 milk crates full.

Looking for a fair offer and a good home for them… so please post here if interested in them, all or part. Thanks.

• Like 1

I may be interested. Could you send me some pics to my email? Email is makaio333@gmail.com thanks

Sounds good thanks

I don't need a whole bunch but I would be interested in 4-6 medium-sized coil traps (like racoon size) if possible.

I don't need a whole bunch but I would be interested in 4-6 medium-sized coil traps (like racoon size) if possible.

Not a problem, J... I got just what you need.

• Like 1

I just picked 3 random traps from the pile and and set each one... a Blake & Lamb #2, a #3 Victor long spring, and a Victor #2 4coil... All three worked fine...as I mentioned all need to be reworked and boiled, etc.... but I have lots as you can see and the first 3 I grabbed worked fine. I about had a heart attack when i checked what new traps cost...LOL.. so if someone is in the market we can make a deal that works good for both of us.

post-996-0-11822100-1297992870_thumb.jpg

post-996-0-08117600-1297992912_thumb.jpg

post-996-0-08688900-1297993181_thumb.jpg

post-996-0-80600000-1297993256_thumb.jpg

post-996-0-97394800-1297993313_thumb.jpg

post-996-0-42957200-1297993373_thumb.jpg

post-996-0-78615500-1297993509_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Oh Man CNS that sure brings back memories for sure. I sure wish they would have left us alone. We would still be out doing it. All i have left is 4 traps on the shelf in my 2 boys rooms. You sure do have a bunch of them. I used to see them going for good prices on Ebay. also find them at the swap meets every now and again. People buy them because they think they are from the fur trade era. It is funny. Sure were a bunch of us kids that spent many hours with a frame pack on and a single shot 22 rifle in hand ya know. And man did my pack stink. HAHA

Hey Coues n sheep. how much for 6 large stretchers and 6 medium stretchers? I am really interested in them ...thanks Brian

your pm box seems full it wont take any new messages?...

anyway are these all offset? center swival? az leagal, or going to take some work to get that way?

any idea on how many total you have? and any idea on what you'de take for all of them?

thanks

tommy

your pm box seems full it wont take any new messages?...

anyway are these all offset? center swival? az leagal, or going to take some work to get that way?

any idea on how many total you have? and any idea on what you'de take for all of them?

thanks

tommy

PM sent.. please let me know that you got it. Thx.

• Like 1

I had held a few guys off on this stuff because a old friend of mine was planning a trip down here this weekend to probably buy it all, but weather did not allow it and he is not sure when he can get here now... so all available again...and FTF only, I want anyone buyint to know what they are getting... there is some really good stuff here and some extras as well. Thanks!

• Like 1

12 stretchers sold but have a few left....

Sorry I was late Brian! Good to meet you!

• Like 1

12 stretchers sold but have a few left....

Sorry I was late Brian! Good to meet you!

Thanks for the stretchers Gino they will be put to good use. It was also good to meet you as well.