Sign in to follow this  
125coues

Arizona Elk Society Banquet

For all you guys thinking about getting that new Long Range shooter or thinking about purchasing a great hunt or maybe a super trip to the Grand Canyon,we have all these items for auction at our 10th anual fundraiser banquet. You need to go to the website to get more info and purchase your corporate table, reserved table or individual tickets. Website is www.arizonaelksociety.org to get more info on items up for auction or if you would like to donate .

Thanks Mark Nixon

Just wondering how many people on this site are going to the 10th annual banquet of the Arizona Elk Society ,since my wife is the ticket chairperson for the banquet. Have not seen someone starting to put together a Coueswhitetail group yet . Come on now she is waiting to hear from you guys and gals.

I will keep this going as long as there are tickets to be sold :) :)

Did I mention the Arizona Elk Society will be auctioning off a Tomcar and with are usual elk tag we also will have one of the Az buffalo tags up for auction, hope to see tou there!!!!! :)

Hope to see you there ARIZONA GRIZ, it is going to be a great banquet. :)

Do not forget you can get your tickets to the Aizona Elk Society's 10th annual banquet at the ISE show at the AES booth. You can pay for them and we will mail you your tickets and raffle tickets around the 1st of March.

Elkster9 if you have 8 people you should get a reserved table so you are guaranteed to be sitting together. ;)

We just got a few more amazing donations for the banquet today while at the ISE show! A fully oufitted Moose hunt in British Columbia, an African hunt and a 7 day King Salmon and Halibut trip in Alaska!

It's going to be an awesome banquet with lots of great items in the auction and raffles!

Hope to see a bunch of folks there, make sure to get your tickets reserved now before they're all gone! JIM>

My dad and I (Under Our Company Sunlund Chemical Co. Agricultural Chemicals) donated a 105 Qt Yeti icechest that they are going to put 4 cases of silver sodas in and auction it off in the live auction. So if you guys go to the banquet and are thirsty and want an awesome icechest, bid on that thing so we can raise a ton of money for the AES. I am also buying a table as well. I may need a couple folks to fill the table if my friends keep having stuff to do. I can't wait to go and spend money on raffle tickets and watch all the rest of you guys win everything. I have never won anything really in a raffle maybe this year will be my year. Can't win if you don't play. Hope to see a bunch of you there.

125 Coues: My wife will be first in line at the door to snatch up a table for us. This is our 6th year going. I was hoping we would have some CWT tables like we did last year, but it didnt pan out. A great event for sure. Chef are you going?