Sign in to follow this  
azcollector

anyone been to san carlos?

Looking for new reports for sure. :)

TJ

When the reports are quiet???

Seriously, I heard/seen that they we're slabbing them.. Maybe someone this weekend will valid this with Pictures..

Went today but had nothing but boat/trailer problems. Got to fish for a bit and caught a couple. It seemed a little slow compared to what I heard they were doing just yesterday, but spent the majority of the day fighting a motor that wouldn't run, flat tires, axle problems...all the stuff that happens when you finally get that one day to go fishing...

The water was 56 degrees, lots of fish suspended around the flotilla in 19' of water. The fish were everywhere from 7 - 17 feet but not biting agressively. The ones we caught were nice and the females were packed with eggs. BBC roadrunners tipped with minnows were working as well as anything. The wind picked up around noon and slowed things down. I think they'll be heading toward the shore soon, but we've got another cold front moving in early next week, so playing it by ear. I'll most likely have to wait until they hit the banks as my boat is out of commission for a while.