Sign in to follow this  
K Brothers

Catching bass at Roosevelt!

We fished Roosevelt this past weekend and was it ever fun. There were Crappie fisherman all over the Salt River arm but we did not see many catch anything.

The bass on the other hand were in high gear and made for a great day of fishing. My brother actually caught two fish on one crankbait. We fish alot all around the

state. If our parents go down to Phoenix we call an older friend and have him meet us so we can fish Tempe Town Lake or some other urban lake while they shop.

Shopping is terrible, unless we are at Bass Pro or Cabelas. Check out our BLOG of some of the great fish we catch. There are numerous fish over 3-5 lbs on there.

If anyone knows of a great urban lake to catch some good fish we would greatly appreciate some info. Thanks in advance!

We kept some fish for the picture before letting them all go!

post-5275-0-76498200-1299595980_thumb.jpg

post-5275-0-35055600-1299596022_thumb.jpg

post-5275-0-44808100-1299596049_thumb.jpg

Click to see the Video of Skyler catching two fish on one Crankbait and also pictures of numerous big fish!

I'm telling you that these boys can be on my team any day and I know I would learn a few new technics from them both. If you want to get your kids excited about their next trip, or yours for that matter, have your kids watch this vedio of these brothers catching fish on Roosevelt. Thanks for sharing. :)

TJ

Val Vista Lakes, and the water under the 101/202 interchange in mesa/tempe great fishing just get permission

Val Vista Lakes, and the water under the 101/202 interchange in mesa/tempe great fishing just get permission

I have fished it but do not know where to get permission. No treaspassing signs everywhere. Please let me know where I can get permission. Thanks! :)

TJ