Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector

2011 Draw Results

Is everybody sleepin in only 29 people viewing right now????????????????????????? I guess they just have a life I have none till these results. The thing that sucks is I have no computer at my resturant so I will be calling the 602# and checking about every 10 min today. Everybody is gonna be pissed cuz their food is gonna get burnt cuz I will be day dreaming all day. LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dom i dont gotta work today!! Ill be on the computer an phone all day!! As soon as i know ill text ya!!!

Here is a little cheat link so you don't have to wait till the computer loads the site you can just by pass it all with this.

AZGFD Cheat Link

Here is a little cheat link so you don't have to wait till the computer loads the site you can just by pass it all with this.

AZGFD Cheat Link

Lol. I already tried that. I was hoping to find out by checking my bonus points for Elk or Antelope.

I will also have 18 "random" numbers in this years antelope draw. According to the odds I have something like a .008% chance of drawing my only choice.....unit 10. But you can bet your bottom dollar there will be a couple guys that draw that tag with just a couple bogus points.

Is anybody else tired of hearing that guys voice saying "draw results are unavailable at this time"? :lol:

Ya! get that dork off there and replace him with the dude that starts out saying YOU WERE DRAWN FOR!!!!!!

aaaaaaargh hurry up already.

Something funny's going on with the dial-in number.

This morning when you called and it said "draw results unavailable at this time" if you pushed "1" it would send you to "please hold while your call is transferred". Now it gives you a 'bong'. Odd....

what number do you call to get a bong? you ain't got the azgfd hotline mixed up with the medical marijuana number do ya? Lark.

Ernesto promised me it will be today by 1:00pm. He said he can just feel it in his bones. I told him he better be right.