gotcoues

To all the single men

DB,

Are you speaking from experience? ha ha ha

Basser,

I forewarned Colleen about my obsessive addiction to hunting and in all fairness she was caught off guard with what that actually meant. But, she understands I must bring home meat for family. LOL

I spend about 30 to 60 days a year in the field and manage to run a small business and be the best father I can be to my kids. If I was a single rich guy with no kids it would definitely be more like 6 months + in the field. When I'm not out there, I'm usually talking or dreaming about being out there. Is there really an off season if your mind never leaves the field? :lol:

Congratulations on finding your soulmate. On the last day of this month, Jean and I will have been married 55 years but we have known each other for all of our lives -- three-quarters of a century. Our parents were neighbors when we were toddlers, and she tells everyone she married me to get even for breaking her arm at my fifth birthday party. I really don't know how she has put up with me, but I am thankful that she has. I would be totally lost without her.

Bill Quimby

You know what is worse than a spouse that does not support your hunting addiction? One that can't wait for you to leave on your next trip. :lol:

shouldnt this thread be in the classifieds?

Congradulations Justin, I also am engaged to get married (next month) on April 15th. Her name is Jen and she loves and respects the outdoors as much as I do, and loves dogs which is a major plus since, I can't live with a dog in my life. She loves fishing, but is not a hunter but wants me to take on a hunt and is into guns though, especially classics. I know she will never tell me I can't go hunting or shooting. Never thought I would get married, until I met her, we knew we were going to marry each other as soon as I asked her out to dinner. I took her flying one day over the superstion mountains and that is where I knew I better start saving up for a ring.

Justin and Colleen a huge congrats...again! Colleen welcome to the site love! Justin you do have an amazing girl and an amazing cook...who I might add has taught me a few things :)! You two are very lucky to have eachother! I'm thinkin Justin, one day we will get Colleen out there, it just may take a few years...but shhhhh we will take our time on that one! I have to say I am happy to call you guys my friends! Thanks Tracy(Gr8whitejr) for introducing us! Someway, Somehow I am gonna try to get it arranged so we can fly to PA for the big day!!!! I don't wanna miss it! :D Can't wait for more fun times with you guys! What can I say we love ya!!!! We might see you next weekend ;) Here's a pics of the happy couple and us!

Us on the Dolly steamboat!:P

Angie(Girlgirlhunter), Tracy(Gr8whitejr), Justin(Gotcoues), and Colleen(Couescooker)

post-3715-0-37986600-1299886636_thumb.jpg

Congrats on finding the RIGHT one! haha It is very rare to find a woman who will understand your passion for hunting. It's even more rare to find one who will cook what you bring home! Congrats to both of you and I wish you both many years of Happiness Together!

congratulations to you both, 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 says

Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

Big congrats. I found mine in Wyoming. And trust me, it is truly a blessing to have someone in your life that supports your love of the hunt. I've seen both sides of the coin now and I couldn't imagine going back to anything that resembled my last marriage. Amanda got to meet my fiance at the expo and told her about the womens pig hunt she did, she's hoping that Amanda does it again so she can go.

i only have one word of advice for cousecooker, RUN AWAY SCREAMIN' LIKE YOUR HAIR IS ON FIRE. marryin' up with some goofy hunter is pretty rough. at least that's what my wife always says. she also said on our 35 anniversary that she didn't remember breakin' 5 mirrors. conrgratulation to you 2, good luck and best wishes in the home and in the field. being married to a good person is a good thing. Lark.

Another one bites the dust. Jk Congrats Justin. Sounds like a keeper does she hang and tape to.

Ha that's funny Josh. She did a little mud work at the new house. I tried to keep her in the closets lol.... She skimmed and textured quite a few of em actually

RUN AWAY SCREAMIN' LIKE YOUR HAIR IS ON FIRE. Lark.

I've given her plenty of time to do so and she stuck around. Still not sure why????? Now if she tries to leave, I'll have to get the club out and drag her back to the cave.