Sign in to follow this  
K Brothers

Spring Break Madness Senko Style!!

We love spring break!! Not just cause we dont have to go to school for an entire week but the bass are usually starting to bite better after a long cold winter. This year we hit some ponds locally while our dad finished some work then off to Roosevelt and San Carlos. It was awesome, here are a couple pictures of the adventure.

post-5275-0-36006000-1301927222_thumb.jpgpost-5275-0-86371500-1301927267_thumb.jpg

post-5275-0-22522300-1301927327_thumb.jpg

Click here to see more big fish pictures and a Video of us catching some good fish on Senko's at Roosevelt!

Also we just check the report for Lake Powell and people are catching striped bass by the hundreds right now. It might be time to plan that trip if you have never experienced this type of fun. We are trying to convience our parents we need to go next weekend before turkey season starts, we will keep you updated on our progress! Good luck to all..

You two better slow down and leave some of the fish for the rest of us :rolleyes:

Are you guys doing any off season wrestling??? Just wondering how you are so dang good at huntin, fishin and wrestling.......keep up the fun posts.....holler if you head to Powell and let us know how it is up there.

I see a couple of future bass fish show hosts. You got me to watch a couple of your 12 minute videos and I was taking notes the way you were pulling em in. Nice work.

Sorry mort we have been busy! Not alot of wrestling i know bad on us, but the fish are going crazy so it makes it hard. Rclose79 glad we could help with some info, if we all learn from each other we will be more knowledgable at the end of the day. Our ultimate goal is a T.V. show. If any one has a conection hook us up. Hope to fish Powell this weekend, we will keep you updated. Good luck to all this weekend. Next weekend the Turkeys are in trouble.

Sorry mort we have been busy! Not alot of wrestling i know bad on us, but the fish are going crazy so it makes it hard. Rclose79 glad we could help with some info, if we all learn from each other we will be more knowledgable at the end of the day. Our ultimate goal is a T.V. show. If any one has a conection hook us up. Hope to fish Powell this weekend, we will keep you updated. Good luck to all this weekend. Next weekend the Turkeys are in trouble.

If you K Brothers hunt like you fish then them turkeys haven't a chance. Thank God you boys can only take one a piece. :lol:

TJ

Thanks Tj. The good thing is we usually let every fish we catch go. We both killed Turkeys last year with our bows so we will see what happens this year. The bow and arrow makes it way harder and turns the advantage to the turkey. It is just very fun being out there and trying to get those pesky turkey's close enough for a shot with the bow.