Sign in to follow this  
nohoch

Top Shot

Anyone else out there in Coues land been watching the Top Shot t.v. show? I watched the first one and have been hooked since. I liked the episode a week or two ago when they made the 1,000 yd shot with the barrett .50 cal sniper rifle. Sure would love to give that one a try.

Yes I have..it's a very cool show! It was awesome when that guy made the 1000 yard shot on his first attempt with a 30 mph crosswind!

Haven't missed one yet. Wowed by George who gave up his chance in the final to give Chris the chance to win. I'm looking forward to next season.

I watched it all the time last season. This season the high school crap really got to me. Couldn't watch it after George got everyone to send Jamie to the Elimination Challenge despite being a performer. The first season was a heck of a lot better ... still some of the drama garbage, but mostly great shooting. I'll only watch next season if they don't have a bunch of teenage drama queens on the show.

It seems to me like George is a stand up guy.He turned down a chance at 100 grand to buy 2 pistols,and 2 rifles a week to give a friend a chance to send his kids to school.Sounds like a great guy to me.Alot could be learned here.Just my 2cents worth.Cliff

+1 on George. I think a lot of his percieved arrogance was hyped up by the filming crew. However, in the end he was able to show that he was a genuinely good person, who is also competitive in nature.

They did make geaorge seem like a real jerk but in the end he showed them up a bit. I personally was rooting for chris all the way because of his attitude and being an outdoorsman from his youth like I am. I really like the challenges but did anyone else cringe when they didn't secure the glock to the guy's wrists in the free-fall shooting thing? imagine what would have happened if one guy dropped it accidentally from 100+ feet. Glocks are tough and safe but anything could have happened. During seasopn one I rooted for Kelly but Ian seems like a real straight shooter (no pun intended :rolleyes: )