CouesWhitetail

Wilderness Athlete Products added to the store

I really find these products make a difference. Wilderness Athlete is dedicated to bringing you some great products that help you keep your energy and focus up during a hunting trip. They also want to help you reach any weight loss goals you have by providing healthy meal replacement shakes, weight loss supplements and multi-vitamins. And for those that get headaches and nausea at higher elevations (say >8500 feet), then you should consider the WA high altitude advantage supplement. I know I could have used it while working on mt graham a week ago!

I have used the performance bars, the hydrate and recover mix, and the energy and focus mix and really found they helped keep me feeling strong during some backpack hunts.

Wilderness Athlete Product Page

Great we will have to start buying what Kathi and I use while on are hunts from this site . The product is great stuff even for just daily use . :D

Amanda - I use the Hydrate & Recover and Energy & Focus on a daily basis on my daily workouts (Tubs of course). I've used the Lean Life for several months with good results and I took the Altitude Advantage for my CO high country hunt where we parked the truck at 10,500ft and hiked up to 12K to hunt. Never a had an issue with living and training at 2500ft and jumping right into a pack in hunt above 10K ft. Then I usually get a 3 and 5 day WA pack through the year to stock up for our pack in hunts and I have nothing but great reviews about the Wilderness Athlete products. I'll add that my brother spoke highly of the items and I put a lot of trust in his review with his 20 years as a personal trainer and gym owner. Put quality in and you get quality out!

Cheers,

cmc

I used to the use the bars and then couldn't find them so I need to order some. The WA bars are better than most anything at REI or the supermarket the nutrient breakdown in them is one of the best and most of their flavors taste pretty good. I have not tried the other products may give them a whirl.