coues4ever

record book tail shot in dec.

I was out in area 35B (rifle) and say very little indication of the rut starting. Mostly saw does with fawns, although some of them had started congegating in groups of two or three does with their fawns. I hope the activity picks up in the next week or so.

Bret

WE WANT THE PIC'S! WE WANT THE PIC'S! SHOW US THE PIC'S NOW!PLEASE,PRETTY PLEASE? :) :)

I was out in area 35B (rifle) and say very little indication of the rut starting.  Mostly saw does with fawns, although some of them had started congegating in groups of two or three does with their fawns.  I hope the activity picks up in the next week or so.

Bret

i dont no how to put the pics in can you help

how do i down load pics of this 128 plus deer can anybody help ?? thanks coues4 ever

Please someone help coues4ever! I need to see pics of this TOAD :(

If you email the pics to me at cdude2006@cox.net and say record book coues as the subject I will get them posted ASAP.

Whoa,thats one heck of a buck! Man there has to be a great story behind this one.More pics please and tell a story so we can dream about it. Congratulations to you for a toad of a buck. Thanks for the pics the wait was sure worth it. :) :wacko:

Now we're talkin. That's a dandy buck for sure. Looks real heavy at the bases, long main beams and great width. Congrats to the hunter.

Thanks younghunter for posting the pics :)

SUPERB BUCK!

NICE JOB--- Super mass and nice CURVATURE at the top!

Can't wait for the complete story!

WOW!!!! Another buck of my dreams!! Can't wait to hear the story and hear the official measurments. Definately a boone and crocket buck!!!

Would also like to know his circumference measurements. Looks like he has got some great bases and awesome mass throughout.