Jimmer Negamanee

Skull Cap / Horn Plaque Mount

As someone with who's all thumbs when it comes to building anything, I've learned the hard way that DIY taxidermy is not always cheaper. With that said, Dale (and his wife Heather) at Wild Heritage Taxidermy were kind enough to help put the antlers of my little 2010 buck on a nice plaque. I think it looks great. Here are some pics:

post-2483-0-56534100-1305694151_thumb.jpg

post-2483-0-42895200-1305694173_thumb.jpg

post-2483-0-63715900-1305694191_thumb.jpg

post-2483-0-00359500-1305694204_thumb.jpg

Dale and Heather are great people, easy to work with, and even met me in Payson for delivery. My only regret is that I didn't bring them a spring gobbler for a tail fan mount this year. Thanks Dale and Heather!

Congrats Jim... it looks as good in the big pictures as it did in the phone pics... Congrats to you!

Thanks for the comments. I just thought it was a "pretty" buck. Not big. But just pretty. They all are though. Guess that's part of the attraction.

Gino, here's that cell phone pic. If I knew it would show up so well on a computer I would have posted sooner. (Notice your cell hasn't been buzzing with pics of sheds I found this year. Been skunked so far but will try to fix that this weekend.)

post-2483-0-95538800-1305767769_thumb.jpg

Jim, Glad you are enjoying your horn plaque. Really like the picture of the plaque on the old weathered logs. Sorry to hear you didn't harvest a Gobbler this spring, maybe next time. It was great meeting you, Jim and hope to see you in the future.

Dale & Heather

That is an awesome picture with it in the wood pile. Congrats on your buck and thanks for sharing. :)

TJ