Sign in to follow this  
NitroAZ

Current So AZ Fires

With the recent closure of the Coronado Forest closure I can’t help but chuckle over the irony of the latest fire which is in happening in the Huachuca’s. The US government doesn’t want us on the forest because our vehicles, firearms or campfires may ignite a forest fire, but every current southern AZ fire has been caused by wets!! It’s not enough that UDA's come into our country and destroy our economy and everything else in their path, now we can add the destruction of wildlife and their habitat. How can there be a fix to the illegal immigration problem when even our past governor reports back to the current administration that there is no problem. Thanks for readning my rant, who new this site could be so therapeutic??

So long as the current powers that be keep their heads in the sand, then they are part of the problem. Maybe they are the entire problem for enabling these things to happen. Sure makes it hard to adhere to the usfs closures of our forrests to all U.S. citizens when the illegals can be in it and even burn it up. Sure makes me want to be a outlaw.

+1 on the uda's causing the fires. and plus one on the former gov. of AZ lying to the people with their heads in the sand. I know fo fact that the fire's in southern AZ were caused by uda's. But the Gov't will stil say it was a boy scout camp fire not properly put out

I know it sounds like the former Gov is lying (lips are moving) when she says, "The border is more secure today than ever". Fact is, that is a true statement. A year ago it was 0% secure, now probably 1%. So...it is "...more secure than ever." (When put into context)

We all need to really watch what the politicians are saying, not saying, and the context in which they put it. Then vote accordingly.

the gov't oughta go by home depot every morning and load up all the mohows they can find and put em to work putting the fires out and when they are done put em to work building the fence on the border and when it's done pitch em all over it and tell em to go home. Lark.

Hey guys, give em a break, these illegals are only doing the jobs that lazy Americans wont do, like starting fires!