Sign in to follow this  
DesertBull

Raul Grijalva

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/national/critics-say-bill-to-give-border-patrol-a-free-hand-would-harm-environment

“1505 may succeed in decreasing immigration, but only because the water, air and environments of border communities will be so degraded, no one will want to come here,” said Rep. Raul Grijalva, D-Tucson.

I wish you people in Tucson would quit voting for this moron. Not only should not be a Congressman, he should be on trial for treason.

Border Patrol might cause damage to federal lands, but the million of tons of trash left by illegals doesn't? Seriously, this man needs to be givin the NYPD plunger treatment.

about 10 years back he was pushing hard for a new Wilderness area in the Coronado, had it happened a proposed power line would have shifted to the east, right through the middle of his property. So in addition to make smuggling easier he would have went to the bank with a big handful of money from the power line.

I have often wondered why there is no outrage from the Sierra Club, Nature Conservancy and similar orgs about the damage done to the country by UDA's, were it hunters leaving just 10% of the trash left by illegals these orgs would be all over the TV and newspapers complaining about filthy hunters.

I didn't like him when he was county supervisor and I certainly don't like him now!!! Our problem is that there isn't anybody that can stand up and not shoot themselves in he foot by saying something stupid. I have never voted for him and I never will. I believe he should be tried for treason when he called for the boycott of Arizona and therefor decreasing the the financial outlook of both Arizona and the USA!!!!! Stephen M. Forrest

They put that idiots statements on the radio up here in Phoenix all the time. It amazes me he still has been taken out and burried up to his neck in an ant hill.

I think that is too good for him! Maybe he should clean up oh maybe 35A&B by himself. After all he wants to welcome them, he should clean up after them like a good host should!!!

They put that idiots statements on the radio up here in Phoenix all the time. It amazes me he still has been taken out and burried up to his neck in an ant hill.

his district encompasses mostly South Tucson, the Indian Reservation, Nogales, and Yuma... Leave us Tucsonans out of this!

Ya I forgot about that! But I still don't like him.

his district encompasses mostly South Tucson, the Indian Reservation, Nogales, and Yuma... Leave us Tucsonans out of this!

lefty, liberal, crooked politician that has nothing to offer the U.S.A or ARIZONA. he needs to be voted out.

i think we should declare war on mexico and if we win, they hafta take back the gadsen purchase. or at least tucson. Lark.

Lark, are you trying to pick a fight with us Tucsonans? If you are maybe you should come down here and see just what you are talking about. One should EDUCATE ones self about his enemy prior to doing battle. It is obvious to me that you didn't read the previous posts from us Tucsonans, South Tucson is the only "Tucson" that has the voting power for that [email=Jacka@@.

Jacka@@.
name='.270' timestamp='1310273007' post='258583]

i think we should declare war on mexico and if we win, they hafta take back the gadsen purchase. or at least tucson. Lark.

How about they just have to take Lark...

How about they just have to take Lark...

++10

i've been to tucson. drove through there tuesday. i was impressed i could hold my breath that long. they have who of a and they want to secede from the state. it's a real garden spot. i know all about raul grijalva and his ways and where his district is. if you wanna live there, have at it. anything south of i-10 is lost anyway. at least until we get a president that is willing to take it back. if ya can't take a little teasin' i don't know what to tell ya. guess maybe they need some more dermatologists there, to help folks thicken up their skin a little. Lark.

My skin is thick enough just passionate about my home city and the thought the rest of the state looks at it as the red headed step child as far as this WAR against the invasion from Mexico. There are a lot of good people down here Don't loose sight of that!!!

i've been to tucson. drove through there tuesday. i was impressed i could hold my breath that long. they have who of a and they want to secede from the state. it's a real garden spot. i know all about raul grijalva and his ways and where his district is. if you wanna live there, have at it. anything south of i-10 is lost anyway. at least until we get a president that is willing to take it back. if ya can't take a little teasin' i don't know what to tell ya. guess maybe they need some more dermatologists there, to help folks thicken up their skin a little. Lark.