Sign in to follow this  
couesobsession

Who Drew The Tag of a Lifetime?

Kidbowhunter...you da man!!

Congrats! You have so much experience under your belt already,

you'll have the big 10 in no time!

Congratulations on drawing a coveted desert bighorn sheep tag. Get ready for a once in a lifetime experience (for most of us at least). The hardest part of your sheep hunt is over. Let the fun begin! Good luck and most of all have a good time!

If you have any questions by all means fire away!

Yeah, that was us. Good to hear from you. We'll be asking lots of questions. thanks!

Which hunt in 40b. I help out a friend in the Mohawk-Coppers 2 years ago.

Bowsniper. Which tag did your boy draw????????

40b

40b

I really appreciate your offer, but we really lucked out not only on the draw but the hunt too. A close friend who has hunted sheep there before, has another friend who drew the other tag in that unit. He has invited us to join up with his group, so we are all set!

Thanks!

Mark

40b

I really appreciate your offer, but we really lucked out not only on the draw but the hunt too. A close friend who has hunted sheep there before, has another friend who drew the other tag in that unit. He has invited us to join up with his group, so we are all set!

Thanks!

Mark

Mark,

Please congratulate Troy for me! I tried to send you a PM but maybe your mailbox is full?

Jim

WOW!!! Im still in shock. I drew my first ever Dec. whitetail hunt in 36c. But im going to have to keep that on the back burner a little bit, due to my lovely wife drawing a 40b sheep tag!!! Im still shaking over it. The crazy thing is, it was her first time ever even putting in for sheep. Cant wait, its going to be a great year!

Mark, I just sent your son a pm about his sheep tag to congratulate him and to wish him success in his hunt. You have done a good job in bringing him along in this sport and I am one of his admirers. I have watched as this young man has harvested game after game with his bow and shared with us here on cwt. What an amazing story he has going for him and I can't wait to see the results of his sheep hunt. May the hunting gods be with your son. :)

TJ

WOW!!! Im still in shock. I drew my first ever Dec. whitetail hunt in 36c. But im going to have to keep that on the back burner a little bit, due to my lovely wife drawing a 40b sheep tag!!! Im still shaking over it. The crazy thing is, it was her first time ever even putting in for sheep. Cant wait, its going to be a great year!

Congrats to both you and your wife!

First time EVER putting in?!

I hate when that happens!...she's probably all..."I don't know what all the fuss is about, this is easy."

:lol:

Congrats to all who drew sheep and the premeir hunts. For me after living off Leftovers the last 5 years just getting drawn was thrilling even though it was my second choice. :)

Congratulations on the sheep tag!

Casey and Chris,

I wish you two redheads would just throw down and get it over with.........

Sounds to me like they need to get a room. :P

In my opinion, any tag that gives us the opportunity to get out there and enjoy hunting is "the tag of a lifetime". Do not look down upon the leftover tags; some still present good opportunities and a hunt is what the individual makes out of it by him/herself, family and friends!

Best,

AHB

With all the experience from all of the guys involved. All the hundreds of hours glassing and the hundreds and hundreds of pictures being taken. We are going to give your son a chance at the beautiful ram that he likes the most. Obviously we will give him an estimate score and I know he doesn't want to shoot a dink. The most important thing is that your son shoots the ram that he likes best. Who cares if he is 170" or 155" as long as he is a mature ram thee most important thing is that he shot the exact ram he wanted. It is gonna be fun, fun, fun. You will be addicted after this hunt. Also it always helps when you have the retired WM for the unit in camp too. Looking forward to the adventure. Troy your tthe man.