Sign in to follow this  
Ernesto C

Sonora Mexico any one?

Who's going to Mexico this year? Who already booked a hunt for a "muy grande"? Muley or coues? Who wants to go?

Ernesto C

I've already booked for next January!

Hoping to find me another nice Coues buck down there and enjoy a relaxing time with good weather, great food, and cold cervezas!

Ernesto, what hunt/s do you have available?

Booked up again on the same ranch chasing big ole coues bucks, sipping on ice cold beverages, eating REALLY good food, and enjoying the company of friends!

I've already booked for next January!

Hoping to find me another nice Coues buck down there and enjoy a relaxing time with good weather, great food, and cold cervezas!

Ernesto, what hunt/s do you have available?

Hector, I emailed you the hunts available. Those are very good prices dont you think? Let me know if some one is interested; good luck to you and Phil. When are you going? 2nd or 3rd week on January?

Ernesto C

Thanks for the info Ernesto.

Yes, those are VERY good prices and a decent chance at a bruiser coues too.

To answer your question, we'll be going down probably for BOTH the second and third week in January 2012.

;)

Ernesto!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still might be able to go on a hunt with you. Can you send me the prices, or are they still the same as last time? Thanks!

Yes Eric prices are the same. The only difference is that the bucks are bigger now. The ranch has been getting a ton of rain since last month and specially the last two weeks; the ranch owners are very happy. It rain hard there yesterday and it looks like is going to be raining this coming week according to the weather report.

Let me know if you are going. How many guns are you taking? If you are taking only one I can find you some one to share the cost of the gun permit with you....let me know.

Ernesto C

Yes Eric prices are the same. The only difference is that the bucks are bigger now. The ranch has been getting a ton of rain since last month and specially the last two weeks; the ranch owners are very happy. It rain hard there yesterday and it looks like is going to be raining this coming week according to the weather report.

Let me know if you are going. How many guns are you taking? If you are taking only one I can find you some one to share the cost of the gun permit with you....let me know.

Ernesto C

Who's going to Mexico this year? Who already booked a hunt for a "muy grande"? Muley or coues? Who wants to go?

Ernesto C

Darr and I are going! cant miss Mexico for sure. good Huntin to all you guys!