bowcrazy

stoen cameras

this is exactly what i expected. i read about one guy - who is well liked here - who threw a fit because somebody else was at his water hole and threw the guys stuff in the water. but thats ok with you guys. i have nothing against this guy by the way. ive acted in anger before. but i express my opinions about the methods i despise and catch heck. its ok. dont get me wrong. i knew exactly what would happen. you guys are lazy. and you are secure in your laziness. so when someone offends that way of thinking you feel threatened and react. a real hunter doesnt have to wear loin cloths but he knows the animal he is after and hunts it in its own home without the need of tech. now comes the references to binoculars and rifles. set up cameras and set out some bait to find the game. then just go set up on the animal you like. thats lazy. why not find a funnel or a high mtn saddle where they will cross canyons and set up. thats too much work. learn about the animal. its easier your way. its the same as going to one of those canned hunts they have back in texas. you get into a blind and wait for a deer you like to come to dinner then smack him. then shake and hi-five eachother like you did something. you sat in a box and waited for game which have been accustomed to eat there. ooooh big hunter. get as angry as you want im not going away. ill see you guys again at the next banquet/happening.

"es-lencho" (azlance) you have a nice day now. you too "cochi" (coach). :rolleyes:

maybe some of us arent content with shooten small,average deer/elk like you are. We like to hike 50lbs of salt/corn miles in and hike tree stands and blinds miles in and then set up on the BIG buck that we found using our Technology!!! mean while you sit on your high peak with your rifle and binos and get all turned on by a lil buck!! tell me whats lazy about hiking a 50lb sack in a few miles???? Nice chatten with ya.... Good luck in your funnel point!! _ HUNTAZ

BTW most who are sitting stands are hunting with bows! Maybe your just upset cause you dont have the Bolas to shoot a bow!!

• Like 1

I hear the Corn Bagger has changed his look and now wears a disguise when taking trail cams to add to his collection... As to all those Master Baiters still out there ... it may not be lazy but what your doing is far from hunting ... your Baiting and shooting, but keep telling yourselves what ever it takes to make you happy. This of course is just my opinion, and though it may be shared my many others, I will refrain from trying to speak for anyone but myself.

• Like 1

this is exactly what i expected. i read about one guy - who is well liked here - who threw a fit because somebody else was at his water hole and threw the guys stuff in the water. but thats ok with you guys. i have nothing against this guy by the way. ive acted in anger before. but i express my opinions about the methods i despise and catch heck. its ok. dont get me wrong. i knew exactly what would happen. you guys are lazy. and you are secure in your laziness. so when someone offends that way of thinking you feel threatened and react. a real hunter doesnt have to wear loin cloths but he knows the animal he is after and hunts it in its own home without the need of tech. now comes the references to binoculars and rifles. set up cameras and set out some bait to find the game. then just go set up on the animal you like. thats lazy. why not find a funnel or a high mtn saddle where they will cross canyons and set up. thats too much work. learn about the animal. its easier your way. its the same as going to one of those canned hunts they have back in texas. you get into a blind and wait for a deer you like to come to dinner then smack him. then shake and hi-five eachother like you did something. you sat in a box and waited for game which have been accustomed to eat there. ooooh big hunter. get as angry as you want im not going away. ill see you guys again at the next banquet/happening.

"es-lencho" (azlance) you have a nice day now. you too "cochi" (coach). :rolleyes:

So, how much of the advancements in hunting tech do you use?

I use a compound bow, mechanical broadheads, little gortex, scent killer and deer lures.

Ive passed on 4x4 vehicles, rifles, scopes, binos, range finders, fixed broadheads, decoys and the prone supported position. Maybe you should expand your opinions to the rifle forum too.

To each their own.

• Like 2

I hear the Corn Bagger has changed his look and now wears a disguise when taking trail cams to add to his collection... As to all those Master Baiters still out there ... it may not be lazy but what your doing is far from hunting ... your Baiting and shooting, but keep telling yourselves what ever it takes to make you happy. This of course is just my opinion, and though it may be shared my many others, I will refrain from trying to speak for anyone but myself.

It's my opinion that you traded a disguise for stolen cameras from the Cornbagger!

It's my opinion that you traded a disguise for stolen cameras from the Cornbagger!

Now that is some funny chit right there ... The disguise looks similar to the Road Warrior one you have in your pic ... CornBagger is that you ?

Now that is some funny chit right there ... The disguise looks similar to the Road Warrior one you have in your pic ... CornBagger is that you ?

I am not the Cornbagger in disguise! I now the guy who caught him! And I know the infamous Shotgunsniper.... By the way he is doing well and is now living in South Africa! Oh and I looked at the picture of Elcabron and in my opinion he has a stick up his arse! Oh yea HeathH is the Cornbagger LOL!

I'll throw my two cents in to this...

I just recently started using trail cams and don't see anything wrong with it at all... For those that think technology shouldn't be used in hunting you are welcome to send your binoculars, radios, scopes, etc... my way since you deem technology unethical.

Also, if technology isn't allowed in hunting, do you also consider it bad in other areas such as communication (cell phones, internet, etc...) or finance (no more checks or direct deposit). Just a thought...

If the technology is available and it can be used ethically, I don't see a problem in using it.

• Like 2

for those of you that dont no im the cornbagger ive been the but of a lot of jokes on this site which i do love to look at on a regular basis ive got broad shoulders and i can take it but let me get this straight to those that dont no me i love to hunt as much or more than anybody here ive taaken a few thing that are really nice on the wall and tasted very good but the way that you all talk about the crap you dont no is shear bs i no that ill take some heat for this but maybe you dont no the whole story which was the case when you all tried to hang draw and quarter me dont get me wrong i HATE a thief and hve had my cameras stolen just like many of you but enuf with the bs we as hunters and outdoorsmen have bigger sh!t too worrie about to heck with anyone that thinks they no crap about the situation AND I HOOPE THAT ANYONE THAT STEALS ANYTHIING FROM ANOTHER HUNTER BURNS IN heck!!!!

• Like 1

for those of you that dont no im the cornbagger ive been the but of a lot of jokes on this site which i do love to look at on a regular basis ive got broad shoulders and i can take it but let me get this straight to those that dont no me i love to hunt as much or more than anybody here ive taaken a few thing that are really nice on the wall and tasted very good but the way that you all talk about the crap you dont no is shear bs i no that ill take some heat for this but maybe you dont no the whole story which was the case when you all tried to hang draw and quarter me dont get me wrong i HATE a thief and hve had my cameras stolen just like many of you but enuf with the bs we as hunters and outdoorsmen have bigger sh!t too worrie about to heck with anyone that thinks they no crap about the situation AND I HOOPE THAT ANYONE THAT STEALS ANYTHIING FROM ANOTHER HUNTER BURNS IN heck!!!!

Like I said in the last post I know the guys who got the picture of you "walking through the woods with their camera". I was in their camp when you and your buddy finally brought their camera back! I also know for a fact every one of their cameras where marked with name address and telephone# and that you never bothered to call them until your picture was posted on this site! Weeks later claiming a bear ripped the camera off the tree and you found it laying on the ground! The only reason you still don't have the camera is because your daddy would of kicked your butt for keeping what was not yours to keep! The guy that made the original post here wasn't even the owners of the "removed camera" - He was your boss/supervisor..... the pics originally were circulated to local Archery shops and friends he recognized you and posted it on this site... How embar@$$ing! Like I said I was there and I do know what happened! LEARN HOW TO SPELL HEATH!

Most every one heads south of the law and ethics once or twice in their life and anyone who claims they havn't or never will is an outright lier. Like I have said in previous posts it's hunters that are "removing" cameras , tree stands , ground blinds and other hunting equipment "left in the woods"! Heath here just proved it. Those guy's were running over 50 cameras in that area where Heath was packing in that 50lb bag of korn! Cornbagger what a great thread , I think they should have let you keep the camera for all the amusement gained!LOL

All the cameras I use are ones that I pick up for free in the field and re use! LOL How else would I be able to shoot 20 0r 30 deer a year? Yuk Yuk... I also sell used tree stands and ground blinds at yard sales to pay for the gas I use on my next hunting/poachin trip! LOL

I can't believe you posted on here and ID'd your self as the Cornbagger!

I looked back thru my trail camera pictures, and I think I found one of "elcabron". I wasn't sure, but after looking at the picture and reading his posts, I am sure now...

:o

post-565-0-84775100-1312585259_thumb.jpg

Is that an illegal alien with a stick up his @$$ or is that just another sex offender riding a make believe pony to fantasy land?

I would definately pay to see GEARSNAGGER vs KORNBAGGER in real life.... n just curious, who are YOU gearsnagger n lets see UR Pic..

Gino, once again you have said the only intelligent thing in 9 pages of $h!t talking. THX

I would definately pay to see GEARSNAGGER vs KORNBAGGER in real life.... n just curious, who are YOU gearsnagger n lets see UR Pic..

Gino, once again you have said the only intelligent thing in 9 pages of $h!t talking. THX

HeatH is the "Cornbagger" with a C.... The Kornbagger with a K is my friend and I would never hurt him! Are you suggesting some sort of a duel Azantlerhead? ;) Pistols at dawn? :blink: Back to back ten paces turn and shoot with coumpound bow's! :ph34r: LOL You said you would pay to see a picture of me ... How much? HeatH has had his picture up walking though the wood's with a trophy camera!LOL