Just got out of work tomorrow! Sweet! Headed up the mountain before sun-up. Gonna spot and stalk big old mulies. Taking a youngster along to teach him the ropes.

Good luck to you all.

good luck everbody. i'll keep the tv while you're gone. be sure and check back in with news and info for us bedridden invalids. Lark.

Last Tuesday I went up on the hill to retrieve my cam. The cam only had a few pics on it. Very discouraged with no bucks on film I started the long hike up and out of the canyon. As I got about 200yrds from the parking lot I could smell deer. Thinking it was the does I had always seen I kept walking, only to discover it was infact a buck, a small one but one never-the-less a buck. After watching him a minute another, bigger buck a-rose and started feeding. Another five minutes goes by and all-of-a-sudden the MACKDADDY walked out of the brush and stood and stared at me, 45yrds away. He watched as I practiced drawing my invisable bow and invisioning the "mistical flight of the arrow," as it sank deep into his chest. NOW I KNOW WHERE I WILL SPEND MY THREE DAYS!

Just got out of work tomorrow! Sweet! Headed up the mountain before sun-up. Gonna spot and stalk big old mulies. Taking a youngster along to teach him the ropes.

Good luck to you all.

Good luck coach

Last Tuesday I went up on the hill to retrieve my cam. The cam only had a few pics on it. Very discouraged with no bucks on film I started the long hike up and out of the canyon. As I got about 200yrds from the parking lot I could smell deer. Thinking it was the does I had always seen I kept walking, only to discover it was infact a buck, a small one but one never-the-less a buck. After watching him a minute another, bigger buck a-rose and started feeding. Another five minutes goes by and all-of-a-sudden the MACKDADDY walked out of the brush and stood and stared at me, 45yrds away. He watched as I practiced drawing my invisable bow and invisioning the "mistical flight of the arrow," as it sank deep into his chest. NOW I KNOW WHERE I WILL SPEND MY THREE DAYS!

Good luck Stephen! Can't wait for photos and the story! :D Heading out to that other spot we've been talking about...will let you know how it goes.

Bradley

Bradley, Good luck, maybe you'll find that 4x4 that eluded both of us in Jan. If you don't find him where you saw him in Jan. try going to the windmill I told you about and then head up the trail under the huge juniper tree. As you top the ridge he was on the ridge to your right when I encountered him.

Good luck Stephen! Can't wait for photos and the story! :D Heading out to that other spot we've been talking about...will let you know how it goes.

Bradley

Finally stopped raining after 2 1/2 hrs strait. Went to set my blind somebody beat me to it. Left him a note to contact me so we can work something out maybe. I'll be off to plan B in the morning.

Good luck this weekend!! ...i'll be trying to help my buddy get a nice 3x3 that i spotted the other day. Next weekend might open up for me maybe to meet up with you.

200"mulie

helping buddy try and get one tomorrow after work i got a nice 3x3 7 miles from the house in OV....hope no one else spots him till i get there ;) :P

I seen him this morning off my roof!! good luck!!